Part 41

Hayden couldn't sleep that night.

He couldn't stop thinking about the next task and how to get the clue he needs out of the egg.

Earlier they had come up with the idea of just opening the egg, but they realised their mistake almost immediately and closed the egg as quickly as possible.

A couple hours later found Hayden sitting in bed next to a sleeping Draco while holding the egg in his lap, just thinking and staring at it, trying to figure it out.

I need a shower Hayden thought, tired of thinking.

He got out of bed and set the egg on the bedside table before making his way to the bathroom.

As quietly as he could he shut the door and turned on the water, hoping that he won't wake Draco.

He stripped out of his clothes and stepped into the shower, letting the water run down his hair and over the rest of him.

After a minute of just breathing, Hayden went to grab the soap to wash his hair but was stopped when a hand overlapped with his.

He jumped slightly, not expecting another person to be in the shower with him let alone the bathroom.

Hayden didn't recognize that it was Draco until two strong arms wrapped around his waist and a head of blonde came to rest on his shoulder.

"Hey baby" Hayden said quietly while resting his head back against Draco.

"What are you doing up at 3 in the morning?" Draco murmured sleepily into Haydens shoulder.

"Couldn't sleep" Hayden answered. "Just couldn't stop thinking"

"Mmm...'bout what?" Draco asked once he lifted his head, looking at Haydens profile.

"The second task and Dumbledore" Hayden replied.

"Mmm" Draco hummed, burying his face back into his mates neck.

After a second, Draco kissed his Haydens neck before turning the smaller man to face him.

"I think what you need is a day off, and tomorrow will be the perfect day to do that. What do you say" Draco offered, looking into his mates ruby eyes.

"I think that we have classes tomorrow, and that it would be hard to sneak off of campus" Hayden reasoned with a smile on his face from his mate thoughtfulness.

"We'll take the day off. It's not like we'll miss out on some important lesson. Besides how hard can sneaking off campus be?" Draco said confidently.

Hayden thought about it for a moment. It would be nice to just spend the day with Draco, and technically, we can use the Invisibility Cloak to sneak out.

"Alright" Hayden conceded with a smile.

Draco smiled, leaning down to place a kiss on his mates soft lips.

Hayden moaned into the kiss, making Draco smile into the kiss.

Draco tilted his head, slotting their lips together to deepen their kiss before licking Hayden lips, asking for permission.

Hayden complied to Dracos wishes by opening his mouth, welcoming Draco to slip his tongue into his mouth.

They finally pulled apart when they realize they need to breath. Draco went straight to Hayden neck, kissing and gently sucking the length on his neck.

"Mmm, Draco" Hayden moaned.

Spurred on by Haydens moaned, Draco released his arms from around Haydens waist and trailed his hands down his mates lower back and even further down.

Hayden moaned again before Draco came up from his neck and kissed him passionately again.

"As much as I would like to continue to ravish you," Draco murmured against Haydens lips, "we need to get back to bed. We have a big day tomorrow"

Hayden pouted not wanting to stop. Draco smiled, loving the adorable look on his lovers face.

"Come on, let's go back to bed" Draco said as leaned over Hayden to turn the water off while also placing a quick kiss on his lips.

"I love you" Hayden told Draco when he pulled back.

"I love you too, always"

-

Hayden and Draco quickly dried themselves before walking back into their bedroom. They each put on some pajama pants and climbed into bed.

Draco pulled Hayden close while the Hayden snuggled into his chest.

"I can't wait for tomorrow" Hayden said, finally getting a little tired.

"Well I hope you like what I have planned" Draco said, already planning their day tomorrow.

"Good night, Dray"

"Good night baby, I love you"

"I love you too!"