Part 54

When Hayden saw that nobody was going to move to pick him, he let his arms fall down with a little huff as a pouted. His little mouth turning into a determined frown.

He turned his attention to his father, in hopes of more of a reaction.

"Da" he said to the other end of the table.
Toms breath hitched when his little boy called to him.

"Da-da" Hayden said again with a hint of a whine coming out.

Immediately Tom stood up and made his way to his son and picked up out of the chair, hugging his little one to his chest protectively as tears of Joy started to trickle down his face.

It wasn't until this point that Severus was also pulled out of his reverie and stood to make his way to his two loves, wiping away his own tears.

Draco stayed at the table, happy that Hayden is finally able to get what he deserves, a loving family!

-

Over the next couple days, Hayden continued to grow at a rapid rate, impressing both his parents and Draco with how fast he is learning things, as well as the fact that he seems to remember pretty much all of his past life.

On the fourth day since Hayden's rebirth, him reaching 3 years old, he decided that he wanted to try and explore more of his home seeing as he only knows little of it.

That afternoon, he decided that he is going to walk through the large glass doors in the sitting room that seem to lease outside.

After struggling to open the doors for a minute, he was finally able to go through the door and into a garden. But all he was able to figure out, given that he was only a toddler, was that it was a new place worth exploring.

He toddled through the garden, walking around the many bushes of flowers and trees of fruits. After walking for about five or ten minutes, Hayden decided to was time for a break so he found a nice piece of shade provided for by a big bush of white roses.

He sat for a moment, watching a bee fly around over one of the flowers, before a large dark green snake head popped out of the bush.

Hayden just looked at the snake, not startled or scared at all.

"Hewo" Hayden said, reaching out to gently pat the snakes head.

"Hello little one" the snake said back in a calm motherly voice.

"I Hayen, wat's your" Hayden asked his new friend.

"Hello Hayden," the snake said, sounding very
happy, "My name is Nagini"

"Hewo Naini" Hayden said with a big smile, "wanna pway wit me" Hayden asked.

Nagini smiled, chuckling as she said, "Sure Hayden! What shall we play?"