Part 57

Harry woke up as a 14 year old on his 15 day since his rebirth, finally!

As he got out of bed and tried to straighten his back out, he immediately regretted it as his upper back was aching quite a bit. The strange thing is though, he couldn't think of anything he might have done to cause it.

Deciding to ask his parents about it, he quickly dressed in a pair of sweats and a tank top before heading down to the dining room for breakfast.
When Hayden arrived at the stairs, he was taken aback at the look of everything down the steps.

The entire manor was decorated in Christmas decor. Garlands hung from the ceiling and were wrapped along the pillars and through the handles of the stairway. Green and silver bows and ribbons were placed strategically among the garlands and around poinsettias.

Hayden made his way down the stairs completely awestruck of his seemingly new surroundings, not noticing the blonde boy next to him.

"How do you like it?"

The question startled Hayden out of reverie as he turned to look at the owner of the voice, and smiled.

"I love it!" he smiled, leaning into hug his boyfriend.

"I've never really had a true family Christmas, even at Hogwarts! This means a lot to me!" Hayden whispered to Draco, who hugged the boy in his arms even tighter.

"Then I am happy to be of the first to share this special holiday with you"

Hayden's smile grew as leaned in to give Draco a long awaited kiss!

-

"So, Hayden," Severus had begun when it seemed everyone was mostly done with breakfast, "every year around the starting the New Year, your father and I host a small social party for your fathers followers and other friends in order to celebrate accomplishments made throughout the year. Since finding you has been more than what we have ever wanted, your father and I wanted to ask you would join us?"

"Of course! I would be honored to come, thank you!" Hayden said out of both surprise and happiness. He loved the fact that his parents loved him enough to always want to have him near, something that has continued to astonish him since leaving the Dursleys.

"Thank you, and if there is anyone in particular that you want to invite, other than Draco of course because he will already be there, then let us know!" Tom added.

"Thank you, so m-ahh" Hayden suddenly cried out as a sharp wave of pain washed over his upper back, but as soon as it came, it was gone.

"Hayden what's wrong!" Draco frantically asked as he gripped his mates arm gently but firm.

"I'm fine, just wasn't expecting-I don't even know... what was that?" Hayden asked himself.

"Hayden? Have your wings grown in yet?" Severus asked, completely confusing Hayden.

"What do mean? They came in last summer when I got my inheritance remember, you were there"

"Well, yes, but I mean since your rebirth?" Sev
clarified.

"I guess not, no" Hayden answered.

"Then judging by what happened a minute ago, I would say that your wings will be coming in at some point today. Most likely sooner rather than later." Severus told him.

-

Around late afternoon, when the sun had begun to set in the sky, Draco and Hayden had decided to go for a walk in the garden, thankful for the warming charms set on the area since it was still winter.