Part 17

That night Draco had to go home with is parents. Neither wanted to separate but both had to prepare for school that was the next day, so they agreed.

Hayden was in his room making sure that he had everything he needed packed and ready to go for the morning. A loud pop resounded throughout the room and startled Hayden, causing him to jump while turning around to face the thing that made the noise.

"Della is sorry to have frightened Master Hayden, but Master Tom would like you in the study" the little house elf said in aa small high pitched voice. Once he had calmed down, Hayden answered her.

"Thank you Della, and please just call me Hayden" Hayden said.

Once the house elf had popped away, Hayden made his way down to his father's study, Surprisingly, he made it there before his father, so he had to wait patiently for a minute before he arrived.

"I'm sorry i'm late Hayden" Tom said as he walked into the office. "Please sit"

Hayden did and waited for his father to sit next to him.

"I wanted to talk with about your upcoming school year. You have been enrolled as Hayden Riddle. Because of this you will have to be resorted. I want you to know that I will be happy with house you get sorted into, even if it is Gryffindor" His father said sincerely.

Hayden smiled and hugged his father. "Thank you!" Hayden pulled away. "I have a pretty good feeling though that I will be put in Slytherin. In fact, I was originally supposed to be placed there" Hayden said.

"...What?" Tom said, very confused.

Hayden chuckled. "I was able to convince the sorting hat to put me in Gryffindor"

"Oh...well, then" Tom responded, not really knowing what to say to that. "Well, anyway. I also wanted to tell you what will be happening this year at school." "Alright" Hayden said, ready to listen.

"I don't know if you have heard of it before, but this year the school will be hosting what is called, the Triwizard Tournament"

"Draco mentioned something about that, earlier today I think"

"Yes, he would know of it from his father. Hayden you must very careful this year. The tournament is very dangerous, and most never come out of it unscathed" Hayden nodded in understanding.

"You must stay away from Dumbledore as much as you can, I don't want you getting hurt. I want you to try your best to stay as far away from the possibility of being in the tournament" Said Tom.

"Alright father, I will do my best"

"Thank you Hayden, and remember if you ever feel unsafe or if you need anything, Severus will be at the school of course, but if you need me, you can come at any time!"

"Thank you father!" Hayden said with a big smile and went to give Tom a big hug, who returned it with just as much enthusiasm.

-

The next morning Hayden wakes up early in order to not miss the train to Hogwarts.

He walks over to his wardrobe, trying to decide whether or not he should wear a dress for the train ride. He decided why not. No one on the train is going to know who he is anyway, except for Draco. Why not be myself?

So he got out a red, short sleeve dress and put it on. 

After doing his morning routine in the bathroom he went downstairs to find his trunk waiting for him

He walked into the dinning room to find his parents there.

"I'm ready to go!" He said excitedly.

"Alright" Severus said. "Your owl is already there at the school waiting for you. You're ready?"

"Yes!" Hayden repeated.

"I'll see you during Christmas break, Hayden. Have a good school year, and remember our conversation. Alright?" Tom said, hugging his son goodbye.

"Alright, father, thank you! I will miss you!" Hayden said, hugging him back.

"Are we ready?" Severus said, holding out a hand for Hayden. Hayden nodded and stood up. He grabbed his trunk before taking his mothers hand, and they apparated. 

-------

Hey everyone, if any of you are interested and like klance, please check out my other story! It's called Love Letters.

Thank you for reading, see you soon!