Part 33

Hayden stormed into the common room, obviously in a fowl mood.

It was Monday, so most of the other Slytherins, including Draco were in class. Hayden, though, was excused because of the interview with the Daily Prophet, which was were he just came from.

Only a couple Slytherins were in the room when Hayden decided to make an entrance, one of who was Theodore Nott, who is the year above Hayden.

Hayden walked through the common room, practically ignoring the existence of everyone in the room, and went straight over to his dorm room.

Nobody wanted to follow to see what was wrong for fear of doing or saying the wrong thing and possible facing his wrath, but at the same time, they all wanted to go try and make sure that he was alright and that if they needed to hurt someone for him, they would.

They all came to a silent consecutive decision, someone needed to get Draco.

After a minute of no one getting up, Theo finally stood, giving a heavy sigh, "Guess you all are wimps, huh" He muttered under breath.

-

Draco was in potions the period before after lunch. Today, Snape was having the class make a sleeping drought with their table partners. Since Hayden was Draco's table partener, he had to work alone, not that he minded of course!

He was starting to get an unfamiliar feeling of anxiousness. He didn't know why or what might've been causing, it was completely new.

He felt the need to go and check on Hayden, but he was in an interview, what could possible be harming him there?

As a result of these feelings, Draco's potion was beginning to suffer. The potion was supposed to be turning a deep cobalt blue, but was instead varying on the side of lavender, and Draco had to yet to really notice.

Suddenly the door to the classroom opened and all eyes were trained on the person in the doorway, well almost everyone.

Blaise walked through the class and straight up to Professor Snape. The class watched their interaction, trying to listen but their voices were too quiet to hear.

Snape nodded after a couple seconds of Blasie speaking. He then turned and went straight over to Draco.

Blaise dragged him out of his seat.

"What are you doing?" Draco asked, sounding upset.

"Just come with me" Blaise responded.

He walked out of the room followed by a confused Draco.