Part 45

Hayden couldn't believe what he was hearing. The fact that Draco loved him so much that he wanted to marry him someday melted his heart into a big happy fluttery mess.

He could barely bring himself to speak as happy tears fell from his eyes.

He looked at Draco in the eye as he nodded his head enthusiastically, he didn't even realize his wings unfurling from behind him, showing exactly how happy he was!

Draco smiled, tears welling up in his eyes as well as he slipped the ring onto his lovers left ring finger, his silver white wings unfurling from his back as well, reflecting the light that shone from Hayden's wings.

Hayden looked at the intricate ring placed on his finger, completely entranced. Hayden looked back at Draco as he started to whisper "I love you! I love you so much!"

He suddenly threw himself into Draco's arm, Draco catching him with ease as they both tumbled onto the earth beneath them.

They kissed for what seemed like forever, love and passion flowing through them.

-

On the way back to the castle, Hayden couldn't seem to stop staring at the ruby gem adorning his left ring finger.

Soon they made it onto the covered bridge that led a courtyard beside the castle. Hayden almost didn't hear his name being called from the other end of the bridge.

He finally registered the voice as he looked to see who was calling him, Draco's hold on his waist tightened ever so slightly.

"Hayden!" Cedric called, running up to him.

"Cedric?"

"How-how are you?" the Hufflepuff asked nervously, completely ignoring Draco.

"Spectacular" Hayden responded, although he didn't want to tell Cedric why.

"Look, I realize I never really thanked you properly for tipping me off about those dragons"

"Thank you, but you don't have to worry about it. I'm sure you would've done the same for me" Hayden responded politely, glancing over at Draco.

"Exactly" Cedric said as he straightened his posture with confidence. He leaned forward a bit "You know the Prefects bathroom on the fifth floor?"

Hayden nodded his head slowly, he looked at Draco again not exactly sure what to make of the situation. Draco looked on the verge of being pissed.

Cedric leaned in even closer into Hayden's personal space, positioning his head right next to Hayden's ear.

"It's not a bad place for a bath" Cedric whispered in Hayden's ear, making Hayden feel thoroughly uncomfortable.

Cedric slowly pulled away, making eye contact with Draco before looking at Hayden again with a smirk.

"Take you egg and mull things over in the hot water" He said, before turning and walking back the way he came.

Before Hayden could even say a word, Draco had forcefully pushed Hayden back against one of the wooden support pillars on the bridge.

"You are mine" He said possessively, fangs, he didn't know he had lengthened, showing just how much he means his statement.

Again, before Hayden could responded, Draco had sealed their mouths together in a possessive kiss.

After his mouth being thoroughly ravished by Draco, Hayden was able to pull back in order to mutter a response before going back for more.

"Yours"