A/N 😞

Hey everybody,

I am back from the dead. Well, kinda.

I am stuck on this story. I have realized that I need to rethink the plot for this story. As I have written, I've strayed from my original plot line and now I have no idea what I am writing!

I apologize for not posting another chapter, I really am sorry for it. I have many stories that I am reading that haven't updated in such a long time, so I do know how this feels and I know it sucks, but the wait is going to be prolonged.

On the off chance you are still reading this, I really want to continue this story and I have an idea for the next part of the story which would be the continuation of the Yule Ball, but after that is a block.

To be completely honest, I've lost a bit of my confidence in my writing ability. I have so many stories in mind for different fandoms that I am obsessed with, but the few odd stories I have published, I've taken down because I feel like they aren't good enough. I really want to continue this story and post the other stories I have written but I am hesitant.

I am going to officially put this story on hold for now for the foreseeable future and hopefully I gain the confidence I need to continue this story and share all the stories floating around my head.

I hope you all understand and aren't too upset with me! Again I apologize that this isn't another chapter, but I hope to be with another soon!

Thank you!