Horrible day

Mioha was sitting on a window ledge in a deserted corridor, somewhere on the seventh floor. The glass was tinted in different colors that covered the window in little rhombuses, contorting the view she got from the meadow and Hagrid's hut. Blurred unicorns in the colors of red and blue and yellow trotted leisurely at the edge of the forest. Some nipped at Hagrid's salad before they disappeared into the depths of the forest.

Mioha sighed and leaned her forehead against the cool glass. Her hair was brown (for the moment), her wings were hidden (temporarily), and she had been sitting on this ledge the past hour. And it didn't seem as if she was going to move for another few more.

Her view blurred as something wet ran across her face.

This had been harder than expected.
Or actually, no that was not true. It had been exactly as horrible as she had expected.

"Mioha?", asked Harry quietly. "Is this true?"

Ron and Ginny were speechless. They looked as if they didn't know what to say.

"Yes", Mioha confirmed Hermione's theory with a shaky voice.
"I'm a Titan."

Harry breathed in sharply, his face draining of all color.
"Which one?"

Mioha slowly raised her gaze.
"I am Lux."

Ron flopped back down onto his chair as if his legs had turned to jelly.
"You're the-", he stammered. "You're-"
He gulped.

Hermione remained standing and started walking in a circle.
"It makes sense now!", she exclaimed in a fraught voice, throwing her hands into the air.
"Nanrek was saying you had the break the circle! And he meant that he and the other Titans were all stuck in this cycle that limited their powers, and now you have to get them out of it! And-"
She drew a breath.
"Of course Orlai isn't the Light Titan! You were with her every time she supposedly healed the unicorns, or Professor Lupin!"

Ginny's face changed from shocked, to completely shocked, to utterly flabbergasted within a second. She shook her head slowly.
"Wait, hold on."
She grabbed her forehead in confusion.
"So you're the reason the other Titans are stuck?"

Mioha nodded miserably.

"So how- you're- but- how do we reverse it?"

The Slytherin's stomach formed a knot at the word 'we'. Her friends were there for her and now...she had to tell them she was going to leave.

"I have to lose my human form", Mioha whispered thickly, her voice cracking. "I have to enter the Birth Place so I can regain my Titan form."

It got very silent.

Hermione abruptly stopped pacing.
"You- what?", she repeated weakly.

Ron and Ginny gaped at the Slytherin.
So did Harry, and he went with a hand through his wild hair, looking as if he couldn't fully comprehend what Mioha had said.
"You- no, you can't, Mia", he said distraughtly. "You belong here. With us."

"I'm a Titan, Harry", said Mioha sadly. She felt her eyes well up with tears as she looked at her friends, their expressions confounded.
"I became a human on accident. I was not born as one."
She drew a shaky breath.
"I need to find the Birth Place to make things right again."