The third task III

Mioha fearfully stared up at Voldemort, her head pounding painfully

Mioha fearfully stared up at Voldemort, her head pounding painfully. She could feel something warm and sticky trickle down the back of her head.

He cackled menacingly.
"Today, my friends, you not only have Harry Potter before you, but the last Silverwing of the entire world. And soon, her power will be mine."

Voldemort threw his snake-like head back as he laughed, his face contorted like a maniac's. His Death Eaters joined in after a second, until laughter rung at Mioha from all directions.

She looked at Harry.
He was staring at her in shock and in fear.
Shocked by what he was seeing and afraid of what was going to happen to both of them.

How could she have let this happen? She should have warned someone else at the Yule Ball who hadn't been in the Great Hall, then Profes- the imposter wouldn't have been able to obliviate her. She should have been more alert and tried harder to regain her memories. She-

Mioha watched appalled as the cackling wizards stood around her, not caring whether she and Harry would die tonight or not.

It didn't matter what she should have done.
But she had to get Harry out of here.

"How about...a little duel, perhaps?", said Voldemort, pointing his wand at Harry. "Between you...and me. "
He turned around slowly to face Mioha again, looking down at her tauntingly.

"A little test of power. Let us see, whether the Boy-Wo-Lived can outlive Lord Voldemort a second time."

Mioha felt her fear replace with fury, hot anger bubbled up inside her and burned in her veins.
I will not let Harry get hurt, she promised herself firmly.

Wormtail approached Harry, who scrambled to find his feet, to support his own weight before the ropes were untied. Wormtail raised his new silver hand, pulled out the wad of material gagging Harry, and then, with one swipe, cut through the bonds tying Harry to the gravestone.

Harry fell to the ground, his robes dirty and torn as the Death Eaters closed ranks, forming a tighter circle around them and Voldemort, so that the gaps where the missing Death Eaters should have stood were filled.
Wormtail thrust Harry's wand roughly into his hand, then he resumed his place in the circle of watching Death Eaters.

Voldemort pointed his wand at Mioha, and she found long, black chains appearing around her and tightening around her limbs.
They wrapped themselves so tightly around her, she felt the chains cut into her chest and wings, making it hard to breathe.
Voldemort gave a sign with his pale hand, and two Death Eaters roughly pulled Mioha to her feet and pulled her back, holding her firmly and pointing their wands at her with their free hands.
Turning her head to the side, Mioha identified Mr. Crabbe standing to her right, and Mr. Goyle to her left. Both fixed their eyes on Harry and Voldemort.

Mioha struggled against the chains, but a hard slap on her back left her gasping for breath and wheezing.
Trying to be inconspicuous, Mioha summoned her magic into her hands. But a moment later, the chains glowed a bright red and grew hot, burning on her skin. She hissed in pain.