The Hungarian Horntail

Acila was the Wyvern's name, and she was by far the most cunning dragon of the three Mioha had handled so far

Mioha had a hard time getting her to trust her enough to enter the cage, and when the dragoness was inside, she nearly collapsed from exhaustion. Black spots danced in front of her eyes as she sat down under her oak tree, to tired to lift her glass to drink.

She wasn't sure she could do this a fourth time. Her magic had never been this exhausted before, which was probably due to the fact that connecting to three large dragons was more difficult than connecting to Blast-Ended Skrewts.

A sigh escaped her lips as Mioha leaned her head back, carefully lifting the glass of water. The liquid sloshed around violently and threatened to spill over the edge since her hand wouldn't stop shaking.

"Mioha", she heard a soft voice grumble, "are ya feelin' alright?"

She nodded mutely, taking a small sip of water before setting the glass down onto her lap.

Hagrid sat down next to her, the tree groaning under the half-giant's weight.
"The Hungarian Horntail is the worst", he warned her in a low voice, his beady eyes looking down at her worriedly.
"It has spikes on its head, back and tail, and is the largest and most aggressive dragon of all four. Nasty piece of work."

"Awesome", Mioha mumbled, staring down at her hands clenching the glass.

"Here."
Hagrid's hairy hand appeared in her view, holding a tiny vial with his thick fingers.
"Is Strengthening Potion, I got it earlier."

Mioha took the vial with trembling fingers and took the stopper off, before gulping down the foul-tasting liquid.

"Thanks Hagrid", she said gratefully, feeling her strength slowly returning. 

Handing the vial back to Hagrid, Mioha slumped against the bark of the tree, her gaze wandering upwards. The sunlight shone brightly through the red and orange canopy, making it seem as if the trees were on fire.

The Horntail would arrive at ten o'clock, and afterwards Mioha would enter the castle while everyone was in class to take a long, resting nap in the Hospital Wing.

According to Madam Pomfrey, she had been in the Hospital Wing all day due to a stomach flu.

Mioha closed her eyes and let herself doze off. She still had twenty minutes. The grumbling of the three dragons in their cages faded into the background as the Slytherin slowly fell asleep.

———-———-———-———-———-

"Miss Lince", a hand shook her shoulder. "Get ready. You have five minutes."

Groaning tiredly Mioha opened her eyes, her eyelids somehow not wanting to part properly.

She blearily recognized Mr. Weasley in front of her, his face having a concerned look.