Back at Grimmauld Place

Mioha and Professor Lupin arrived at Grimmauld Place at six in the evening. She knew her friends would be upstairs since the kitchen was empty besides Mrs. Weasley, who was preparing meatballs, and quickly made her way up the stairs.
There, Mioha could hear Harry's voice through the shut door of George's and Fred's room, telling the others about what had happened. She opened it slowly, and all chatter ceased.

"Hey, Si- Mioha", said Fred, a grim look on his face.
"Harry was just telling us about the ministry."

"That Umbridge woman", Harry grumbled, "she tried to make it sound like I was making it all up."

"I've heard of her", said Ron warily, "Dad says she is a very extreme believer of the old ways. Believes in pure blood and such."

"Ugly toad", muttered George.

"But you aren't expelled from Hogwarts, are you?", asked Mioha nervously, taking a seat next to Ginny.

Harry shook his head.
"Fudge wasn't too happy about it, I reckon. He kept glaring at Dumbledore because he couldn't say anything against me in the end."

"And who's Umbridge?"

"She's a bureaucrat at the ministry", Hermione explained. "She works as Fudge's Senior Undersecretary."

"Fudge definitely wanted you to get expelled, Harry", said Ginny firmly. "He doesn't want to believe you are telling the truth about You-Know-Who."

Harry took a deep breath, clenching his fists.
"That wasn't the worst part", he said angrily. "Dumbledore didn't look at me the whole time I was there. Even when he is here at Grimmauld Place he avoids me. But why?"

For a moment there was silence.

"I don't know, Harry", said Hermione finally. "I think we just have to trust that Dumbledore knows what he's doing."

"I'm sick and tired of being kept in the dark", Harry fumed and raised his eyes, now glaring at Mioha.
"You told us yesterday stuff about the meeting, but where were you today?"

The others looked at Mioha as well.

"Well", Mioha said slowly, thinking hard how she could get them to figure it out on her own. "Have you heard of the sick unicorns lately?"

Everyone shook their heads besides Hermione.
"It was in a small article in the Daily Prophet a few days ago", the Hermione explained when the other Gryffindors shot her confused looks. "Unicorns are weakening all over the world, many have died already."

"And what-", Harry started irritatedly, but Mioha held up her hand.

"I know you are annoyed, Harry", she said carefully. "But I don't think yelling at everyone makes it better."
She gave him a pointed look, which caused Harry's face to redden, then continued.
"Hermione, you've seen Orlai, the golden foal, remember?"

The bushy-haired witch nodded.

"Well, she's still golden. And doesn't seem to be affected by this 'disease'."

Mioha paused, waiting for someone to catch up.

Fred and George traded a confused look.

"Oh!", Hermione exclaimed. "You think she's-"

Mioha nodded.

"She's what?", asked Ginny confused.

"The Order thinks Orlai is the Light Titan", Hermione explained with a glance at Mioha. "Unicorn foals usually change their fur color from golden to white when they leave the foal stage. But Orlai didn't. And added to that, she is still in perfect health."
Hermione turned to Mioha.
"Did I get that right?"