I see no difference

The next days got worse for Harry. He got shoved in the corridors, taunted during the classes and shunned in the Great Hall.

Mioha and Hermione had made an unspoken agreement they'd take turns in keeping Harry company whenever possible. George and Fred would show Harry their new inventions, but lately they had been busy with writing a letter they wouldn't tell anyone about.

One afternoon, Double Potions was approaching and Mioha feared what the Slytherins would do to draw Harry out.
During Double Potions Professor Snape and all the other Slytherins always seemed to want to make the lesson as painful as possible for Harry.

Last Friday, Mioha had heard Hermione constantly whisper to Harry "ignore them, ignore them, ignore them" under her breath, not that that had stopped them.

When they arrived at Professor Snape's dungeon after lunch, they found the other Slytherins waiting outside, each and every one of them wearing a large badge on the front of his or her robes. For one wild moment Mioha thought they were S.P.E.W. badges - then she saw that they all bore the same message, in luminous red letters that burned brightly in the dimly lit underground passage:

SUPPORT CEDRIC DIGGORY - THE REAL HOGWARTS CHAMPION!

"Like them, Potter?" said Draco loudly as Harry approached. "And this isn't all they do - look!"

He pressed his badge into his chest, and the message upon it vanished, to be replaced by another one, which glowed green:

POTTER STINKS!

The Slytherins howled with laughter, except Mioha who narrowed her eyes at Draco.

Each of the Slytherins wearing badges pressed their own too, until the message POTTER STINKS was shining brightly all around Harry.

Mioha swallowed her anger, trying to think of some smart retort, but Hermione was faster.

"Oh very funny," Hermione said sarcastically to Pansy Parkinson and her gang of Slytherin girls, who were laughing harder than anyone, "really witty."

Ron was standing against the wall with Dean and Seamus. He wasn't laughing, but he wasn't sticking up for Harry either.

"Want one, Granger?" said Draco, holding out a badge to Hermione. "I've got loads."

Mioha saw Harry's face turn red in a second and she stepped forward to stop him from drawing his wand.

She was not fast enough.

The Gryffindor whipped out his wand, while people all around them scrambled out of the way, backing down the corridor.

"Harry!" Hermione said warningly.

"Go on, then, Potter," Draco said quietly, drawing out his own wand. "Moody's not here to look after you now - do it, if you've got the guts -"

For a split second, they looked into each other's eyes, then, at exactly the same time, both acted.

"Funnunculus!", Harry yelled.

"Densaugeo!", barked Draco.

Jets of light shot from both wands, hit each other in midair, and ricocheted off at angles -Harry's hit Gregory in the face, and Draco's hit Hermione.

Gregory bellowed and put his hands to his nose, where great ugly boils were springing up -Hermione, whimpering in panic, was clutching her mouth.

"Hermione!"

Mioha and Ron had hurried forward to see what was wrong with her; Mioha tried to get Hermione's hand away from her face.

It wasn't a pretty sight.