Professor Moody

Mioha heard from Erica the next day, that Draco, Vincent and Gregory had tried to release the Blast-Ended Screwts out of their crates last night

Apparently, the Screwts had exploded before the Slytherins had even gotten near them, alerting Hagrid who woke up from the noise. The half-giant had been furious and had dragged the Slytherins in the middle of the night to Professor Snape.

Mioha glanced at Draco, who was sitting a few seats away from her.

He had dark rings under his eyes, and his one cheek looked a bit irritated, as if a burn had just been healed shortly before.

Mioha refocused on her breakfast, waiting for a little blackbird to show up.
She never did.

The two days to Thursday passed quickly. Mioha did quite well in her training on Tuesday evening and finally felt not completely sore the next day.
Fred and George had told Harry, Hermione, Ron and her that they loved Professor Moody, so Mioha was fairly curious herself to see the Auror's teaching.

Ron had calmed down and had formed an unspoken agreement with Mioha, that they would just not talk about the incident at dinner.

On Thursday, she was walking with the three Gryffindors to Professor Moody's classroom.

"C'mon", Harry said and hurriedly entered the classroom, "we'll loose the best seats."

Interestingly, all Gryffindor fourth years and almost all Slytherins had arrived early, and were now scrambling into the room once the bell rung.
Harry, Ron and Hermione immediately claimed the row right in front of the teacher's table. Mioha being a bit too slow got a seat closer to the back, although she didn't mind.
Her eyesight was pretty good.

Harry turned around to check where she was, and she gave him a thumbs-up.
It got very quiet as all chatter ceased, everyone waiting for the mysterious Professor.

Soon Mioha heard Professor Moody's distinctive clunking footsteps coming down the corridor, and he entered the room. They could just see his clawed, wooden foot protruding from underneath his robes.

"You can put those away," he growled, stumping over to his desk and sitting down, "those books. You won't need them."

Mioha slipped her books into her bag, noting how excited Ron looked.

Professor Moody took out a register, shook his long mane of grizzled gray hair out of his twisted and scarred face, and began to call out names, his normal eye moving steadily down the list while his magical eye swiveled around, fixing upon each student as he or she answered.

"Right then," he said, when the last person had declared themselves present, "I've had a letter from Professor Lupin about this class. Seems you've had a pretty thorough grounding in tackling Dark creatures - you've covered boggarts, Red Caps, hinkypunks, grindylows, Kappas, and werewolves, is that right?"