Hogwarts

Hagrid led them to the big doors of the castle

Jessamine smiled to herself, feeling extremely giddy.
Before she had turned into a human, she had roamed the lands here with her herd and only seen the castle from a distance. Her mother had explained to her what muggles were and what the school was for.

Now, she was about to go inside.

I wonder how it looks like, Jessamine thought. What's in the towers? Or in the basement? Does Hogwarts even have a basement?

When the doors opened, out came Professor McGonagall, wearing her glasses, her emerald-green robes and her hands clasped behind her back.

Jessamine was glad to see someone she knew.

"The firs' years, Professor McGonagall", Hagrid said.

"Thank you Hagrid, I will take them from here."

The students followed Professor McGonagall through a gigantic entrance hall, they couldn't even see the ceiling.

She led them into a small chamber, where everyone gathered together and spoke:
"Welcome to Hogwarts. The start-of-term banquet will begin shortly, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your houses. The Sorting is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your house will be something like your family within Hogwarts. You will have classes with the rest of your house, sleep in your house dormitory, and spend free time in your house common room.
The four houses are called Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Each house has its own noble history and each has produced outstanding witches and wizards. While you are at Hogwarts, your triumphs will earn your house points, while any rulebreaking will lose house points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup. I hope each of you will be a credit to whichever house becomes yours.
The Sorting Ceremony will take place in a few minutes in front of the rest of the school.
I shall return when we are ready for you," said Professor McGonagall. "Please wait quietly."

The moment she left, everybody started whispering. Jessamine saw Harry swallow nervously and Ron looked very pale.

She heard Ron and Harry wondering if there was some sort of test with a troll and heard another bushy-haired girl whispering something about spells, but blocked them out and focused on Esma in her left pocket.

Carefully putting her hand inside, she felt Esma nuzzling her fingers and smiled relieved.

She was startled back into reality when Professor McGonagall shooed the ghosts away that must have appeared while Jessamine was not paying attention.

"Form a line", Professor McGonagall ordered, "and follow me."

Professor McGonagall led them out of the chamber, along the hallway and through two large, opening double doors.