Hogsmeade drama

Merry Christmas! 🎄🎁 Here's another chapter that's waiting for you under the tree 👇🏻.

In that moment, Professor Snape decided to walk in.
During their training, there was no opportunity for Mioha to explain her plan without the professor listening, but she could feel her friends' questioning looks burning into her back.
They finished their task in the afternoon (having to fight in teams while blindfolded) and the moment Professor Snape rushed out of the Magnus Antrum, Mioha found herself pulled to the side by Draco. He had a firm grip on her wrist as he tugged her towards the far end of the Magnus Antrum, away from the double doors. Then he spun around and glared down at her.

"Are you insane?", he spat and let go of her wrist. "That's got to be the worst idea you've ever had. And you've had pretty bad ones!"

"He's right, Mia", said Ron seriously, walking up to them, "and I never side with him. But teaching elemental magic would let any idiot figure out who you are."

Hermione had her lips pressed together tightly and looked as if steam was about to come out of her ears.

"I don't think they will figure it out", said Mioha calmly. "Because of all the explanations that are logical, being the Silverwing is the one no one will think of."

"And what other explanations do you think there are?", snapped Draco. His grey eyes burned into Mioha's green ones.
"You going from the-girl-who-couldn't-wield-a-wand in the first four years to the-girl-who-is-suddenly-good-at-it was already suspicious enough when you used that fake wand last year. But now everyone will ask themselves how in the name of Merlin you managed to master six elements at your age! Even the best masters in the world needed decades to master one."

"I don't think you thought this through", said Harry tensely. "The Ministry is already going to come back for another search, and they'll probably keep their eye on Hogwarts for a long while. It won't help if they hear that there is a student here who can perform unusually powerful magic. That would even trigger the alarm bells of a troll, and they're thick."

"Guys", said Mioha sharply, noting the surprised looks her friends threw her. She never spoke to them like that.
"I don't know what the future will look like, but I know it will be bad. I don't want to see any student or professor of Hogwarts hurt or dead when Voldemort gains in power- and he will, trust me. I have thought this through and I think my secret will be safe for the time being. It's not as if Voldemort is going to wait forever to attack, so it won't matter in the end anyway if everyone knows what I am."
She took a deep breath.

Draco crossed his arms in front of his chest and stared icily at her.

Hermione traded a serious look with Ginny.
Mioha's heart leapt a little- she could tell the two Gryffindors were considering her words.

"I don't think I can to it on my own", she said in a quieter tone. "But I will if I have to."

Draco felt like he could facepalm himself. Here he was, listening to Mioha declare her plan, which, by the way, was just plain stupid, and it seemed as if she couldn't be persuaded to drop it.
His godfather's words rang in his ears.