Canisclan

Mr

Mr. Filch told Mioha the next day that Professor Umbridge had asked him for the shortcuts he used to get around the castle, and warned her about wandering at night.

"I've told her most shortcuts are too old to use", he said gruffly, holding Mrs. Norris in his arms. "But she's sneaky, that one."

Mioha smiled at him gratefully, feeling slightly guilty for not visiting for so long. But his grumpy face broke into a toothy smile when she told him she always wore the beast whistle he had given her around her neck.

The weather did not improve as the day wore on. Mioha made sure to visit the unicorns during a free period so that at seven o'clock that evening, when Harry and Ron went down to the Quidditch pitch for practice, they were soaked through within minutes, their feet slipping and sliding on the sodden grass. The sky was a deep, thundery grey and Hermione quickly conjured up an umbrella for the two of them while watching the players. The wind intensified, ripping violently at their cloaks and letting their hair whip through the air. When the players got into the air, it seemed like none of them had a clue what the others were doing. The flying balls were barely visible in the storm and Hermione and Mioha retreated back into the castle after five minutes.

"Where's Esma, by the way?", asked Hermione when they entered the entrance hall and cast warming charms on themselves. Mioha breathed out in relief once she stopped shivering.

"She's busy", she said, looking pointedly at some students lingering in the entrance hall.
Hermione understood and did not ask any further questions; they'd have to talk later. They split up and hurried to their common rooms, not wanting to meet Professor Umbridge shortly before curfew.

The next morning at breakfast, Mioha found a piece of paper in her bag.
She furrowed her eyebrows and unrolled it, reading:
8 o' clock, Room of Requirement. Tell Astoria, Levinia, Daphne, Ethel, Luna, Susan and Cho.

Mioha looked up.
Hermione was staring at her from the Gryffindor table, and the Slytherin nodded at her.

Tonight then.

The title Room of Requirement is actually not a bad title, Mioha thought to herself as she crumpled up the paper in her hands and turned it to ash, which she inconspicuously vanished.
It had a nice ring to it.

There were twenty-nine who had to be informed altogether, and the news spread pretty quickly. Excitement filled Mioha as she realized tonight they would have their first training, disobeying Professor Umbridge on purpose.

Mioha positioned herself in front of the tapestry of Barnaby the Barmy at half past seven, while Harry, Hermione and Ron went inside. During the next thirty minutes, the other students came in groups of three and four, all who entered the door on the opposite wall that appeared when Mioha mentally asked it to. She was the one standing guard outside since she was the only one able to smell if Professor Umbridge was coming.
After the last one, a scowling Zacharias Smith, had arrived, Mioha followed him into the Room of Requirement and closed the door behind her.
She turned the key protruding from the lock; it clicked in a satisfyingly loud way. They could begin now.