Professor Umbridge's decree

The next day, on Sunday morning, Mioha met up with Harry, Hermione and Ron

Rather than sitting hunched over tables in the library, they took their homework outside and lounged in the shade of a large beech tree on the edge of the lake, since the last rays of autumn sunshines warmed the grounds.
Mioha asked the Gryffindors on every detail about the meeting. Who had come, what had they said, who will participate?
The list Hermione had made the members sign she kept with her at all times. There were several spells on it which had transformed it into a red bracelet she now wore on her left wrist.
Usually, Mioha preferred to stay stay low and out of trouble, but knowing they were doing something to resist Professor Umbridge and the Ministry gave her a feeling of immense satisfaction.
The three Gryffindors were excited to know she had found the perfect place to train, and couldn't wait to test it.

But the next morning, her euphoria got a little dent when she passed the noticeboard in the Slytherin common room.
It had already attracted the attention of a small group of people. A large sign had been affixed to the Slytherin noticeboard, so large it covered everything else on it - the lists of secondhand spellbooks for sale, the regular reminders of school rules from Argus Filch, the Quidditch team training timetable, the offers to barter certain Chocolate Frog Cards for others, the dates of the Hogsmeade weekends and the lost and found notices. The new sign was printed in large black letters and there was a highly official-looking seal at the bottom beside a neat and curly signature.

BY ORDER OF THE HIGH INQUISITOR OF HOGWARTS
All student organisations, societies, teams, groups and clubs are henceforth disbanded. An organisation, society, team, group or club is hereby defined
as a regular meeting of three or more students. Permission to re-form may be sought from the High Inquisitor (Professor Umbridge). No student organisation, society, team, group or club may exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor (Professor Umbridge). Any student found to have formed, or to belong to, an organisation, society, team, group or club that has not been approved by the High Inquisitor (Professor Umbridge) will be expelled. The above is in accordance with Educational Decree Number Twenty-nine.
Signed: Dolores Jane Umbridge, High Inquisitor

"Does this mean they're going to shut down the Gobstones Club?", one of the second-years asked his friend.

"I reckon you'll be OK with Gobstones,' Erica said darkly, making the second-year jump. "I don't think we're going to be as lucky, though, do you?", she asked Mioha as the second-years hurried away.

She shook her head.
"No. There is not a chance Professor Umbridge will approve of our idea. That's what she's been trying to prevent in the first place."
Mioha read the notice through again. The happiness that had filled her since Sunday was gone. Her insides were squirming with anxiety.
"This isn't a coincidence", she said, her hands forming fists. "She knows."

"She can't", said Erica at once.

"Ron said there were people listening in that pub."
Mioha bit her lip in thought.
Did Professor Umbridge have spies?
Probably.