First day

"Morning Jess, hello Esma", Hermione greeted them and sat down opposite Mioha at the Slytherin table

"Hey", Mioha smiled and took another bite of her toast.

"So", Hermione said businesslike, folding her hands in front of her.

Mioha swallowed.

"I just found out yesterday, that House-elves have been exploited here in Hogwarts, right under our noses! They cook for us, clean for us, don't even get paid!
So I have decided to go into the library to research about the rights of House-elves, what do you say?"
Mioha exchanged a glance with Esma.
"Hermione", she said slowly, not trying to hurt her friend, "I think it is a good idea that you want to protect House-elves from having the same fate as Dobby."
"Great!", Hermione said brightly, "I-"
"But", Mioha continued determinedly, "House-elves like working in a household. If you liberate the Hogwarts elves, what do you think they'll do?"
"Get a paid job", Hermione said quick like a shot, "take some vacation, find another job."
Mioha sighed inwardly and took another bite of her toast.
Thinking while chewing a few times, she swallowed and said: "I'll help you Hermione. But", she shot a stern look at the enthusiastic Gryffindor, "Promise me that if the House-elves should reject their liberation, you will not pressure them into leaving Hogwarts."
Hermione's mouth opened and closed a few times.
"Fine", she huffed finally, "they won't reject it, I can promise you that."
Mioha lifted her cup and said: "I'll go to the library maybe on the weekend", before taking a big sip.
Hermione grabbed her bag and stood up, rushing out of the hall with a "See you later!".
"Her plan won't work", Esma commented and dipped her beak into Mioha's pumpkin juice.
"I've been in the kitchens to meet the House-elves, they love it here."
"Why would you go into the kitchens?", Mioha asked and grabbed an apple. Polishing it with her sleeve, she took a bite.
Esma didn't reply, instead she tore off a large chunk of Mioha's toast and flew off.
"She should have gotten fat by now from all the food she is taking", Mioha mumbled to herself and continued with her apple.
A shadow falling onto the table made Mioha look up.
"Hey Jess", Ron said and sat down, Harry seating himself next to him.
"Hermione has gone crazy", he got straight to the point, eyeing her plate hungrily.
Mioha carefully pulled it closer to her, she was still eating that.
"Not necessarily", she replied, "her intentions are good, she wants people to respect House-elves."
"Yeah, and chase them off from their work place!", Ron exclaimed and finally gave into his hunger, grabbing a piece of toast he stuffed into his mouth.
"Tha ish crasy", he continued while chewing his food, not noticing Harry sliding away from him to avoid being rained on by toast-drops, "I meen, who will cook fo ush, ya kno?"
Ron swallowed and wiped his mouth, Mioha mentally face-palming herself.
"Ron", she said seriously, "you are right. We would totally die if we would not have anybody to cook for us. I mean, we totally forgot how to read cooking books and how to use cooking spells.
How will I survive with no one to peel my banana for me?"
She smirked as Harry choked on the pumpkin juice he was about to drink.
Ron glared at him.
"I'm a growing wizard", he defended himself, "I have to think about my stomach. I get diarrhea from the wrong food."
"While I find it very interesting that you are watching your bowel movements, Mr. Weasley", a cold voice sneered, "I would rather you thought about your next class. Herbology, I believe?"
Professor Snape stood behind the two Gryffindor boys with an arrogant look on his face.
Ron turned beet-red and spluttered: "Yes, Professor".
He and Harry both got up, muttering a 'bye' Mioha before hurrying out of the Great Hall, Ron's head glowing like a completely red lightbulb.
"Your time table", Professor Snape said curtly and handed her a roll of parchment.
"Thanks", Mioha smiled and unrolled it, seeing that her first class was Study of Ancient Runes.
Professor Snape swept past her, his robes billowing as always.
Mioha was about to pack her time table away, when she noticed a weird shimmer on its surface.
It was a glamor.
Making sure no one was around her, Mioha laid her hand on the parchment, disabling the glamor.
Her normal timetable shrunk and slid up the parchment, while below it words in ink started to appear.
They were dates and the corresponding times when Mioha would train in the Magnus Antrum.
She read:
Tuesday: afternoon, 5-7 pm, Professor Snape
Thursday: evening, 8-10 pm, Professor Flitwick
Friday: evening, 8-10 pm, Professor McGonagall
Saturday: morning, 6-8 am, Professor Snape
Saturday: afternoon, 5-7 pm, Professor McGonagall
Sunday: afternoon, 5-7 pm, Professor
Flitwick