Another meeting

The days at Grimmauld Place passed. Harry and Ron kept on badgering Mioha, Sirius and Professor Lupin for more information, until the latter relented and told them of Professor Dumbledore's suspicion that Voldemort was looking for a weapon.
But what it was, wasn't clear.

One evening, the students all met up to exchange ideas, but nobody had a clear understanding of what 'weapon' was supposed to mean.

"What d'you reckon it is?", said Harry while sitting down on his bed.

"Could be anything", replied Fred.

"But there can't be anything worse than the Avada Kedavra Curse, can there?", suggested Ron. "What's worse than death?"

"Maybe it's something that can kill loads of people at once", guessed Ginny.

"Or something that is similar to Mioha's whips", wondered Fred aloud.

"Maybe it's some particularly painful way of killing people", said Hermione worriedly.

"He's got the Cruciatus Curse for causing pain", mumbled Mioha, "he doesn't need anything more efficient than that."

There was a pause and Mioha knew that the others, like her, were wondering what horrors this weapon could perpetrate.

"So who d'you think's got it now?", asked George.

"I hope it's our side", said Ron, sounding slightly nervous.

"If it is, Dumbledore's probably keeping it", Fred said hopefully.

"Where?", wondered Harry quickly. "Hogwarts?"

"Bet it is!", said George. "That's where he hid the Philosopher's Stone."

"A weapons going to be a lot bigger than the Stone, though!", said Ron thoughtfully.

"Not necessarily", said Fred and grinned.

"Yeah, size is no guarantee of power", said George. "Look at Ginny."

"Hey!", the redhead exclaimed.

"What d'you mean?", asked Harry curiously.

"You've never been on the receiving end of one of her Bat-Bogey Hexes, have you?", Fred asked, scooting away from Ginny when she smirked at him. 

"I perfected that spell", she said proudly.

Hermione gave Ginny a high-five.

"Tomorrow is another Order meeting, right?", Ron turned to Mioha.

The Slytherin nodded.
"I'll try to tell you as much as possible, but I don't fancy feeling the effects of the Vow I took."

"Any idea what you'll be discussing?", asked Hermione.

Mioha shrugged.
"Probably how to recruit more members. Although the Order is pretty big now. It has now 566 members, I think."

George whistled impressed.

"And You-Know-Who's got twelve Death Eaters to start with", Fred grinned.

Ginny suddenly straightened up when something came to her mind.
"Mioha? When is the next full moon?"

Everyone fell silent.

"Oh", mumbled Mioha. "Bugger."
She had totally forgotten about her monthly transformation.

"We haven't got a yard in the back", said Ron. "Maybe you could go into the basement?"

"That's not fair to Mioha", said Hermione and shook her head. "Spending a whole night down there would just be awful."