Orlai

Their search continued for the next weeks

Harry had to leave to join the Dursleys for a few weeks, and Sirius started counting the days until he could pick up Harry again.

Mrs. Norris and Crookshanks did as Mioha asked and started scouting as well. Cats were very observant creatures and Mioha was sure that if the Birth Place or even one of the three missing Titans was near, the two felines would find it.
It wasn't hard to speak ask Mrs. Norris. That cat seemed to just pop out of the corners of the corridors as if she were present everywhere at every time. Much like her caretaker in fact, although a little more smooth.

"Thank you, Mrs. Norris", Mioha said gratefully after the cat had agreed to help.

The old feline blinked at Mioha with her red eyes.
"It is my pleasure to help, Mioha", she purred. "I will inform Crookshanks immediately."
Then she slowly strutted down the corridor.

When Mioha had turned away for a second and then looked back, the cat had disappeared.

Which shouldn't have surprised her. This cat had, after all, managed to trail Professor Umbridge 24/7.
Perhaps there were probably more secret tunnels through the castle Mioha didn't know of.

Ginny later on explained that Gandalf had asked her to not to vehemently disagree when people assumed she was the Silverwing. That way, Mioha would stay safer a while longer if people assumed Ginevra Weasley was the Silverwing.
Of course, once Mioha had heard of this, she had demanded that Ginny would not go through with it, but the redhead hadn't wanted to listen.

"I want to help, Mia", Ginny said stubbornly after a long discussion between the two. "Dumbledore asked me whether I was okay with this and I said yes. I'm not changing my mind."

Mioha went to Gandalf that same day, saying she didn't want Ginny to be in danger because of her.

"It is important, Mioha, that you remain hidden for now", Gandalf said in a reassuring tone.

"Why?", Mioha asked irritatedly. She could feel her anger pulsating beneath her skin like some kind of parasite, and breathed in deeply to calm herself.

"You are the last of your kind, Mioha", said Gandalf gently. "Your powers are already of a greater strength than mine, and they will continue to grow. We need you if we ever hope to defeat Tom and stop the war, which he will start sooner than we might like."

Mioha's hands formed fists.
"But the Ministry will conduct a search through the school", she said tensely, "you said so before the holidays. Won't they notice Ginny isn't the Silverwing?"

"Yes. But rumors tend to have a greater impact than facts."
Gandalf looked at her calmly over his spectacles.
"I know Miss Weasley will put herself at risk this way, but know that the staff will keep a special eye on her."

Fawkes turned his ruby-red head and looked at Mioha out of his deep, black eyes.
"Don't worry, Mioha", the phoenix chirped softly.
"Your red-haired friend will be safe."