Howler

The next morning, Mioha woke up late. She jumped out of her bed in a hurry when she realized she only had thirty minutes to eat breakfast and to get to her class. Pinning the phoenix clip from Luna into her hair, she let her brown curls flow over her shoulders and quickly grabbed her bag, dashing out of her room.

Mioha slowed down when she got closer to the Great Hall, not wanting to seem too much out of breath. She heard people chattering inside and realized that the majority of the students still had to be eating.

Stepping into the hall, Mioha directly headed for her seat, noticing out of the corner of her eye that the Durmstrangs and the Beauxbatons were all present as well as their respective headmasters.

Mioha sat down and grabbed herself a croissant, pausing in her movements when she noticed how quiet it had gotten.

Not again, she thought annoyed when she saw the all of the Gryffindors, Hufflepuffs, Ravenclaws and Slytherins stare at her curiously.

This is how Harry must feel, she thought.

The eyes on her made her feel uncomfortable and she timidly returned to her breakfast when a movement caught her eye.

Hermione was waving at her, holding the Daily Prophet up and pointing at it.

Irritatedly, Mioha grabbed the newspaper an owl had already dropped off for her, while raising her croissant to take a bite. Harry's face was on the front page, a second picture of him flying on the Firebolt below and a large article written by Rita Skeeter commenting on everything. She had done the same about Cedric's, Fleur's and Viktor's performance, although not as thoroughly. Flipping the page and wondering what Hermione was trying to tell her, Mioh's eyes fell onto the next page.

She dropped her croissant in surprise, which clattered back onto her plate.
There was a large picture, almost covering the entire page, of her and the Hungarian Horntail in the stadium.
The dragoness had her jaws opened widely, every single sharp tooth visible, which made the spiked Horntail seem horrifying. And she, Mioha, seemed so small next to the dragon. She narrowed her eyes at the black and white picture and saw herself standing confidently before the dragon, a calm look on her face.
The picture was moving, the dragoness roaring over and over again.
On top was the title in bold letters:
WHO IS THIS WONDER GIRL?

Mioha looked up in panic, her eyes meeting with the headmaster who seemed displeased by the article. Registering on the side that it was still very quiet in the Great Hall, a school owl suddenly swooped down and dropped a red envelope on her plate before taking off again.

Mioha swallowed.

It was a Howler, she recognized it since Ron had gotten one from his mother in his second year.

She didn't have time to leave the hall, for a second after it landed on her plate the red envelope started to vibrate and then floated into the air in front of her face. A slit appeared, which was probably the mouth and then-

Molly Weasley's voice boomed through the Great Hall.

"JESSAMINE LINCE!", her voice screeched, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? I GET THE DAILY PROPHET THIS MORNING AND GET A SHOCK WHEN I SEE HARRY ON THE FRONT PAGE-"

Mioha's face turned deep red.

"AND THEN I SEE YOU STANDING IN FRONT OF THAT BEAST AND I ABOUT HAD A HEART ATTACK! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING-"

She buried her burning face in her hands, wishing that it would just be over.

"-PUTTING YOURSELF IN DANGER LIKE THAT, YOUNG LADY! YOU COULD HAVE DIED! I ALREADY SENT A HOWLER TO CHARLIE FOR ALLOWING THIS-"