Forgotten

Mioha and Esma were flying to the Magnus Antrum at seven in the morning.
Harry, Hermione, Ron, George, Fred and Ginny had already gone to the large hall, but Mioha had needed a bit longer to get ready. She had to take care of her wings after all by oiling her feathers regularly. It had taken her longer than anticipated, so by the time Mioha arrived in the Magnus Antrum, it was already filled with the three hundred Order members plus the six Gryffindors.

There were 75 groups of four, fighting in round training areas, while six professors from Hogwarts and other wizarding schools walked around to check on the practicing witches and wizards. Mioha saw Professor McGonagall's tall form walking between two groups and hurried over with Esma on her shoulder.

"Professor McGonagall?", she asked. "Uhm...which group am I assigned to?"

"Over there ye go", said Professor McGonagall.

Mioha nodded thankfully and walked into the direction her teacher pointed her to.

A moment later, Mioha glimpsed a young woman in the training area she had been assigned to, with beautiful long, blond hair. She was battling a rather tall witch with olive skin and dark hair.

Mioha's eyes widened.
What?
So Fleur and Madam Maxime were in the Order now too?

The quarter-veela was dueling with Madam Maxime while a skinny man was standing on the side, watching the two carefully.

Mr. Longbottom looked healthier since Mioha had seen him last time, he was standing upright and his eyes sparkled with determination, which were now completely opposite from the dull, dead eyes Mioha had seen last Christmas.

She stepped through the blue shield into the training area and stopped next to Mr. Longbottom.

The wizard looked at her when he noticed her.
"Mioha of the Moondancers", he said and his face broke out into a smile. "It is a pleasure to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Longbottom", said Mioha shyly and held out her hand.

Mr. Longbottom laughed and leaned forward, wrapping her in a gentle hug.
"Dumbledore told us about what you did. I cannot thank you enough, Miss Mioha."

Mioha smiled at the wizard when he let go.
"You can call me Mioha, sir."

"Well then, Mioha", said Mr. Longbottom, his brown eyes beaming at her. "It will be an honor working with you."

"How is Neville?", asked Mioha curiously.

"Oh, he is doing just fine. Has turned out to he a wonderful boy, I am grateful to Augusta for taking care of him."
He sighed.
"But we have a lot to catch up on. Fifteen years, in fact."

Mioha felt a little bad for him. That had to he hard, loosing Neville and then finding him again when the baby Mr. Longbottom had in his memories had grown up already.

"Tell him I'm glad he's better", chirped Esma.

Mioha did so, and Mr. Longbottom smiled at the blackbird.
"The famous Esma. I've heard quite a lot about you from Neville, he simply loves the bond you two have."

Esma lowered her head sheepishly.

"Dumbly-dorr 'as told me about you, but I did not zink it vaz true", said a voice with a strong accent.

Mioha jumped back in surprise. She hadn't noticed that Fleur and Madam Maxime had stopped dueling and come over to them.

"Madam Maxime, Fleur", she greeted the French witches.

Madam Maxime's dark eyes surveyed Mioha critically.
"'Who would 'ave thought zat you vere ze last 'orse with ze...les ailes d'argent. But zat explains many zings."