Barty Crouch's disappearance

Luckily, the flood of hate mail started to fade after about two weeks

Madam Pomfrey alerted Professor Dumbledore about the Bundimun Ooze, as well as other acids and hexes that came in the letters. Soon, barely any envelopes made it to Mioha because most of them barely contained actual letters.
Her hands healed quickly, although her skin on the back of her hands remained a little rougher than it had been before.

"I want to know how Rita Skeeter finds out about everything", Mioha mumbled one day after another one of Professor Moody's lessons.

"Jess, is there any point in telling you to drop this?", said Ron.

"No!" said Mioha stubbornly. "I want to know how she heard me talking to Viktor. And how she found out about Hagrid's mum."

"Maybe she had you bugged", suggested Harry as they descended the marble staircase.

"Bugged?" said Ron blankly. "What...put fleas on her or something?"

Harry started explaining about hidden microphones and recording equipment. Ron was fascinated, but Hermione interrupted them.
"Aren't you two ever going to read Hogwarts, A History"

"What's the point?" said Ron. "You know it by heart, we can just ask you."

"All those substitutes for magic Muggles use - electricity, computers, and radar, and all those things - they all go haywire around Hogwarts, there's too much magic in the air. No, Rita's using magic to eavesdrop, she must be. ... If we could just find out what it is ... ooh, if it's illegal..."

"Haven't we got enough to worry about?" Ron asked her. "Do we have to start a vendetta against Rita Skeeter as well?"

"I'm not asking you to help!" Hermione snapped. "Jess and I will do it on our own!"

She marched back up the marble staircase without a backward glance, grabbing Mioha's arm and tugging her with her.
"Let's go to the library", the Gryffindor instructed. Mioha followed silently, her thoughts revolving around Rita Skeeter.

However, it was getting increasingly difficult to research ways to eavesdrop, since their workload was mounting even higher in the days before the Easter holidays. Mioha frankly marveled at the fact that Hermione wanted to research magical methods of eavesdropping as well as manage everything else they had to do. She was working flat-out just to get through all their homework, plus using her evenings for training or checking on the unicorns.

Harry started sending regular food packages up to the cave in the mountain for Mr. Black, often needing three owls to carry the food.

Hedwig returned at the end of the Easter holidays with a letter from Percy. His letter was enclosed in a package of Easter eggs that Mrs. Weasley had sent. All three eggs of Harry, Hermione and Ron were the size of dragon eggs and full of homemade toffee.

Mioha's, however, was smaller than a chicken egg.

"Your mum doesn't read Witch Weekly, by any chance, does she, Ron?" she asked him quietly at breakfast when passing the Gryffindor table.