Amortentia and sunflowers

Happy second Advent! 🕯 🕯

The next week arrived normally (more or less)

The next week arrived normally (more or less). Despite the professors' efforts, they couldn't get the students to stop talking about the Silverwing. People continued making speculations about who it could be, and Ginny soon found herself with a crowd of fans that rivaled Harry's. Those two started to become inseparable, which actually only confirmed people's suspicions that Ginny Weasley was indeed the last Silverwing. The amount of fan letters she got every morning started to increase, until she asked Mioha and the others for help with getting rid of them. Erica and Astoria gladly gathered armfuls of them and used them to practice their spells on. Their favorite one to use was the Incendio spell, obviously.

Gandalf had sealed Harry's, Ron's, Hermione's and Ginny's memories into his pensieve as planned, which gave Mioha a stronger feeling of security. During their training in the Labyrinth, she noticed how her friends were showing great improvements with their wandless and nonverbal spells.

Professor McGonagall had announced to her that during their private training, she and Mioha would now be dueling each other by using all six elements. So far, Mioha had found light and air the easiest to control. She assumed her Silverwing blood had something to do with it.

Her lessons with Firenze started again as well.
There was not much to say about it except that every Thursday evening, Mioha meditated until she got drowsy and almost fell asleep.

————————————————

On Tuesday, Mioha, Harry, Ron and Hermione made their way to the dungeons for Potions. On the way there, Harry showed Mioha a letter he had gotten this morning.

Dear Harry,
I would like to start our private lessons this Saturday. Kindly come along to my office at eight p.m. I hope you are enjoying your first day back at school.
Yours sincerely,
Albus Dumbledore
P.S. I enjoy Acid Pops.

"He enjoys Acid Pops?" said Ron, who had read the message over Harry's shoulder and was looking perplexed.

"It's the password to get past the gargoyle outside his study," said Harry in a low voice. "He told me when we went to Slughorn's he would teach me something, but didn't say what."

He, Ron, Mioha and Hermione spent the way to the dungeons speculating on what Gandalf would teach Harry. Ron thought it most likely to be spectacular jinxes and hexes of the type the Death Eaters would not know.
Hermione said such things were illegal, and thought it much more likely that Dumbledore wanted to teach Harry advanced Defensive magic.

When they arrived in the corridor they saw that there were only a dozen people progressing to N.E.W.T. level. Vincent and Gregory had failed to achieve the required O.W.L. grade, but four Slytherins had made it through, which were Draco, Tracey, Daphne and Blaise. Four Ravenclaws were there, and one Hufflepuff, Ernie Macmillan, whom Mioha liked despite his rather pompous manner, and Neville was there too.