Chapter Six

Sorry for this boring chapter :/

-

"Have a good day at work babe." Jungkook's boyfriend Jimin said as he followed Jungkook to the door, "you know kindergartners can be a little harsh sometimes."

Jungkook turned to face him, "how harsh can they be?"

"You'd be surprised." Jimin said with a serious face.

Jungkook rolled his eyes before leaning down to kiss his short boyfriend. Jimin kissed him back before pulling away, "don't lose your temper."

"I'll try not to."

Jungkook ruffled his boyfriend's hair before walking out of their house. Jimin went straight back to bed since he didn't have to go to work today. Jungkook rushed to his car, knowing that if he didn't leave now then he'd most likely be late. His assistant teacher Eun Jung told him that she would greet all the parents every morning so he didn't have to arrive at 6am like every other teacher did. But he was the teacher so he did have to arrive on time to teach and it was already 6:30am and he had to be at the school by 7am.

At first Jungkook was a little upset that he had to teach kindergartners, he didn't really like kids. But he figured he'd give it a try, it can't be that hard can it? Just teach them some very basic math, ABCs and spelling. Let Eun read to them and let them interact with each other. It didn't seem like a hard thing to do.

He drove a little over the speed limit and finally slowed down when Bright Minds Elementary School sign came into view. There were still a lot of cars lined up at the drop off section and parents walking their kids in. Jungkook turned into the teacher parking section and quickly turned off his car before walking around the bend and towards the entrance. He saw Eun standing outside the classroom door talking to a woman with red hair. A little girl stood by her side, jumping up and down and wearing an adorable duck jacket.

Jungkook bowed at them and said good morning before slipping into the classroom. There were little kids in little groups in random places of the room playing and laughing with each other. Most of them were in groups if three or four and some were just running from group to group, trying to make friends with everyone.

There were two little boys who had gotten ahold of toy airplanes and were running in circles with each other.

Then over in another corner was a group of three girls coloring and across from them was a boy sleeping in a bean bag chair.

Jungkook laughed at the sleeping boy before walking over to his desk and placing his bag underneath it. He grabbed his lunch and walked towards the door.

"Hey, Eun can you take this down to the teacher lounge, I'll finish greeting."

"Yeah, and to set an example for the kids we have to call each other Mr and Mrs okay?"

"Alright, thanks."

Jungkook stood at the door and greeted four other parents before the bell rang and Eun came back just as he was about to shut the door.

"Okay everybody, look at me! Han Yunshik please wake up." Eun said loudly as she clapped her hands.

The kids stopped playing but it took a while for them to stop talking. Yunshik sat up straight with messed up hair and looked around, confused. He finally realized where he was before looking at the two adults standing in the front of the class.

"I'm Mrs. Jung, can everyone say that with me? Mrs. Jung." They repeated it in unison and then Eun pointed at Jungkook, "this is Mr. Jeon. He's your teacher, everyone say hello Mr. Jeon."

They repeated her and Eun patted Jungkook's arm before going to the back of the classroom to start doing her work which consisted of just printing out spelling worksheets and activity worksheets.

Jungkook looked at them before smiling, "everyone take a seat at a table. The first thing we're going to do is introduce ourselves and tell us a silly fact about us."

They all ran towards their seats, the boys fighting to sit beside the boys and the girls fighting to sit beside the girls. Someone yelled "coodies". Jungkook sighed and grabbed a paper from his desk that had all their names on it.

"Okay everyone, since we cannot seem to be able to find our own seats like big kids, I guess I'll just have to pick them out for you." He kept his voice calm and cheerful at the same time as he called out their names and pointed at the table he wanted them to sit at. There were about 20 kids and 5 tables with 4 seats so it'll all come on even.

Before he could finish he felt someone tug at his jeans. Jungkook looked down to see an adorable little boy wearing rather stylish clothing for a five year old. He did like the Timberlands though, whoever his mom was sure did know how to dress him right.

The kid opened his mouth and stared at him, he probably forgot his name because instead of Mr. Jeon he went with, "Mister Sir, I want to sit with my fwiend. Please let me sit with him."

"That wouldn't be very nice since I'm not letting everyone else sit with their friends." Jungkook reasoned but this kid wasn't having it.

"B-but they don't have to know!"

"Sorry but no—"

He poked his lip out and crossed his arms, "I am not sitting with strangers."

"Either way you're going to be sitting with strangers."

"At least I'd have Kiwon."

Jungkook sighed and nodded, "fine. What's your name?"

"Haneul."

He scanned the list before nodding and pointing at a table, "Kim Haneul, Shin Kiwon, Kwon Jisoo and Kim Namji please sit at table four."

Jungkook recognized Kim Namji as his older friends Seokjin and Namjoon's daughter. She looked just like Seokjin and she had been going around blowing kisses to everyone, Jungkook had saw her glasses fly off each time she did it and couldn't help but laugh because she acted just like Seokjin.

Once everyone was seated, Jungkook looked at each kid at the desk, making sure none of them swapped seats while he wasn't looking. His eyes landed on Kim Haneul at table four. He wasn't doing anything wrong he was only laughing but what caught Jungkook's attention was who he looked like. The kid had a boxy smile and his eyes changed to crescents.

Almost looked like his ex b—

Jungkook shook his head and clapped his hands to get their attention again, "so first we're going to introduce ourselves to everyone and name a silly fact about ourselves, we'll start with table one and so on, okay?"

Once it got to table four Haneul stood up in his seat with his hand raised, "me first!"

"Go ahead then."

"Okay. Hello peoples my name is Kim Haneul and that means I'm heavenly and—" he tapped his chin anr looked at the ceiling before an imaginary light bulb appeared, "—and I like Gucci, not Louis Vuitton."

Jungkook's eyes widened, "why?"

" 'Cause Gucci, man." Haneul said as if that was the best reason he could think of.

"What's Gucci?" A kid asked.

Haneul's eyes widened, "have you been living under a rock?! How do you not know what Gucci is? Gucci is the best thing that happened to the world."

After that argument died down the rest of the kids went, Jungkook grabbed his schedule and looked at before saying, "now let's start learning."

---

Word Count: 1355

I do apologize for this boring chapter 😂👋

Also, btw, this book will probably be somewhat short ....maybe about ...hm...20-25 chapters. But I'm not completely sure maybe it'll end up being long. Idk but hopefully you guys can just bear with the boring chapters :)

And yes....I am trying to add some drama.

And for the future of you guys who are here for Yoonmin, no there will not be Yoonmin.