Chapter Seventy-Six

Next day~

---

Jungkook woke up to the sound of snuffling and hiccups. He looked over his shoulder to see Taehyung sitting up with his face in his hands.

"TaeTae?" He said sleepily, rolling onto his back and sitting up, "baby, what's wrong?"

He checked the time, sighing when he saw that it was only 8AM. He had no idea why the younger male was up so early since he had to work at 10AM and usually woke up an hour early.

"They found her," Taehyung said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Jungkook frowned and took the brunette's face in his hands, "what did you say?"

Taehyung sniffed and pulled away before saying, "Jisoo called, s-she said they found Ahreum yesterday morning."

Jungkook's eyes widened as his heart leaped out of his chest. A smile appeared on his face as he started to get up but Taehyung grabbed his arm to stop him. Jungkook frowned, "what're are we waiting for? We need to go and get her. Why're you still crying if she's there then we need to go now. Why didn—"

"They gave her to Jimin."

____ ____ ____ ____

Ahreum flinched and sat up quickly when her door slowly creaked open, revealing her supposed younger brother. He gave her a toothy grin and walked in without asking. He had his hands behind his back, hiding something as he walked towards her bed. Ahreum watched him intently, curious as to what the four year old was hiding.

"I has a present," Jisung said, his toothy grin somehow growing wider.

"For me?" Ahreum asked to which Jisung nodded enthusiastically, "well what is it?"

Jisung moved his arms from behind his back and held the object in front of her. It was a bear with one regular eye an 'X' sewn in to replace the other one. It was obviously made like that since the bear had other sewn patches around its body.

"H-his name is Sir Edward but you can change it," Jisung said.

Ahreum stared at it for a while before slowly taking it away, "why are you giving it to me?"

The matched her style. It wasn't girly and had a sort of creepy aura to it, just the way she liked her toys. She liked it and she wasn't trying to sound rude by asking Jisung the question but she didn't understand why the four year old decided to give her the bear.

Jisung shrugged, "i dunno, I thought that maybe you'd want something to help you get use to us and this house. So i gave you Sir Edward. You'll take care of him, right?"

Ahreum nodded as a small smile crept on her face, "I'll keep his name as Sir Edward."

"Good 'cause he really likes that name and he said he'd tell me if you don't take good care of him."

"Well i promise to take really good care of him," Ahreum said.

"Pinky promise?"

"What?" She frowned as the four year old held out pinky.

"You have to pink promise," to emphasize his words, Jisung wiggled his tiny, chubby pinky back and forth.

Ahreum furrowed her eyebrows as she tapped his pinky with her's only for Jisung to giggle, "no, silly. You have to wrap your pinky around mine and then say 'i promise to take good care of Sir Edward and I will never let him be in the hands of the wrong'."