Chapter Sixty-One

3 months later~

---

"I'm so sorry for bothering you, Em," Taehyung said, his breath a little hitched from taking that long trip down the stairs. It was surprising he wasn't sweating.

Emily smiled, "i wasn't doing anything today anyway, just text and tell me the genders when you find out!"

Taehyung smiled at her and nodded before grabbing his coat. Jungkook helped him put it on before saying bye to their kids and Emily. Once in the car, Taehyung lifted his fringe up and wiped the sweat beads that were trying to fall. Jungkook laughed which earned him a punch in the chest.

"Has Yoongi texted you?" Taehyung asked as he slid his Nike sandals off his swollen feet. The pressed them against the floorboard, the vibrations from the car helping ease the soreness.

"No," Jungkook sighed, "i don't understand how they still haven't found him, it wasn't even twenty-four hours after he was kidnapped they should've been able to find him even if the kidnapper left via train or plane."

Taehyung shook his head, feeling bad for the older male. He knew how problematic life has been for Jaesung and Yoongi and the fact that Jaesung just randomly disappeared along with Yoongi's employee was just the mortal blow. He couldn't even imagine the pain the older male was going through each day knowing that Jaesung was somewhere else and not with him.

Before Taehyung knew it, he started crying.

"Tae — what?! Why are you crying?!"

"B-because, i don't know," Taehyung sighed and tried to regain his composure, "I mean just imagine if it were us..."

"No, we're not going there Tae—"

"Jaesung has been missing for three months, the only connection to his disappearance is Yoongi's employee and God knows where he is—"

"Taehyung just stop thinking about it," Jungkook said as he reached over and rubbed the younger male's rather huge five month belly, "you have something else to worry about."

Taehyung shook his head, "I don't — can we go back? I'll just reschedule my appointment..."

"Why?"

"Because i want to go back, Ahreum was acting weird."

"She always acts weird, she's been around Haneul."

"No, Jungkook, i want to go back."

"No, she's fine," Jungkook tried to reassure, "you're just getting worked up over something that doesn't even involve you."

Taehyung knew the older male was right. Emily was trust worthy, right? His kids would be fine and there by the time they got back and they'd be able to tell Haneul his knew sibling's genders. He sat back in his seat with a sigh and stared out the window. He frowned up at a billboard and mumbled, "there's another kid that has gone missing."

Jungkook hummed and looked at the billboard. It showed a little boy just barely older than Ahreum. How could someone have the heart to take a child that young from their parents? How can someone have the heart to take any child of any age from their parents?

Taehyung started crying again. Jungkook sighed and took his boyfriend's hand in his and placed four kisses on his knuckles. He kept Taehyung's hand in his throughout the rest of ride.

Once they arrived at the doctors, Taehyung slid his swollen and sore feet into his slides and Jungkook helped him out of the car. Taehyung dabbed at his eyes, hoping that he didn't look like he's been crying.