Important Note

2024 edit: this is where the book gets dark and I am very ashamed of writing this so thoughtlessly. I am embarrassed because basically nothing was done with these heavy topics and I basically used these topics for unnecessary drama and I honestly don't even want to continue publishing...but I promised so...when I read these parts, I really can't believe that I wrote this TT

Once again, this isn't a reflection of who I am as a writer today, I was young and weird when I wrote this. When/if I continue rewriting this book, I will likely completely omit this entire part of the book.

I mentioned bidders in chapter 60 I think. Yes, that means that there will be a mention of human trafficking but that doesn't mean that I'm going to do into full detail about pedophiles and rape because I don't want to do that for my own sake. Taking this book down this path was never planned, my philosophy is go with the flow and see where the flow takes me.

I came up with the kidnapping idea after Takuya went to prison. A lot of scenarios went through my mind like if I should make him break out or his sister comes into the picture but I decided to leave Takuya in the past. Another kidnapping idea came to me when Jimin left Ahreum which had been planned when I decided to bring Taemin into the plot. It was where Jimin was going to pop back up and try to take Ahreum which I thought was a little too expected.

I love shocking my readers and actually allowing them to connect with my writing even if its some fanfic that will be forgotten as Wattpad progresses. But I still want to make sure every chapter is lengthy with an exception of a small number much-needed short chapters. I hate rushing things and i hate just allowing my book to plummet into something without letting the actual plot build up. When i build a plot, which i barely ever do, it's usually never stable. I never have a good beginning and i have a very good climax and a good end, i never plan my plots because i never know what to write before i get to the climax and when i have to settle down to the end.

So my plot usually shows up around the double digits chapters.

This book has already had a 1 major plot twist which was when Jimin left Ahreum. Him being pregnant was a minor twist along with Takuya popping up. I didn't plan it but now I know that the kidnapping for both Haneul, Ahreum and Jaesung is going to be the biggest plot rise this book will probably have.

Some of y'all have been comparing my book to Single Father. Which i don't mind, i love that book so much though i haven't finished it yet. That book was an emotional roller coaster and when so-and-so got kidnapped (i don't wanna give any spoilers just in case some of you haven't read it, i don't think the author would be very happy about that) i was shook beyond reason.

But because a lot of you see similarities to Single Father in this book I've tried hard to make it as distinct as possible to where the only similarity is the kidnapping. No, Haneul is not going to be raised by Emily. That's promised.

As i said in the beginning, i mentioned bidders...

I would never go into detail what would happen if one of my main child characters were to be sold. Paedophilia and rape are one of the most touchiest subjects that someone could write about and i honestly don't want to go there. There might be a mentioned 'rape' but it'll only have the word and not the actual scene. There have been times where I've read fanfics that actually have went into full detail of a rape scene and i honestly don't understand why someone would do that.

I haven't given my readers much of a vote over what happens in my books besides asking some questions but that's because living up to all my reader's expectations is 100% impossible. Most authors like to give you guys a chance to choose a gender for the baby or ask you how you want stuff to play out but i don't and you guys seem to be okay with it, you still find a away to comment your opinion and i appreciate it.

Anyway this is a sort of semi-warning chapter for the following:

(No detail: Mentions)
Paedophilia
Human Trafficking (a bit of detail)
Child endangerment
Neglect/child abuse
Child nudity (i am not some sicko getting ready to post pictures of naked children. 1) i'd go to jail for that 2) i have younger siblings of my own so I could never do that wtf

If you guys have any follow-up questions or concerns then be sure to ask me via pm because I probably won't see your comment.