Chapter Forty-Six

Jungkook shuffled from foot to foot as he waited for his son's cake to be brought out. Taehyung had made him go get the cake while he finishes decorating because apparently, Jungkook wasn't being very helpful. But that wasn't the case, Taehyung was being a perfectionist and Jungkook wasn't doing what Taehyung wanted him to do and sent him away because he was in the way.

They had woken up early to get everything done while Haneul stayed the night with Hoseok. Ahreum wasn't too much of a hassle so they just let her sit in her playpen, occupied by the bunch of toys surrounding her and her baby food puffs.

"Hello, Mr. Jeon!" The girl from the day they ordered the cake showed up behind the register, "i have a feeling that both you and your husband — boyfriend or whatever will love this cake! I have a picture of what it looks like but since its a layered cake i had to put each layer in a separate box, its only three layers but we don't have that big of a box, so here's what it looks like."

(A/N: so I don't have any WBB×SB cakes so you'll have to imagine lol)

The younger female shows Jungkook the picture and to be honest, he actually liked it. It was blue and green themed but with light purple and pink here and there for the jellyfish (which he knew Haneul would love). There were the three bears and SpongeBob wearing his bowl thing standing on top of the cake with their hands and paws up on the air supporting the big candle in the shape of a 6 '6'. The first layer was green but stopped on the side of the second layer where the blue started. On the second layer were the words 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM HANEUL!' in white. The bottom layer (the third layer) was a somewhat darker blue and had the purple and pink jellyfish all over it.

"Tell me you love it!" The Chinese girl said with a big smile, "because i'm honestly proud."

"It's honestly the best cake, besides the SpongeBob but we all have our favourites, how much is it?" Jungkook asked.

"Forty-five because i made a replica of this cake so i fan take it in to my culinary class and show off my awesome cake making skills and because this isn't a cake from this bakery and its sort of....custom made and for a college class so it would be higher but I'm feeling generous since its a six year old birthday and all and no six year old cares about the beauty of the cake and they're just gonna shove it in their mouths," she explained as she put three blue boxes in the counter.

Jungkook nodded and gave her a fifty dollar bill, "keep the change."

"Thank you, kind sir, i hope your son has a very happy birthday!" She pocketed the money which made sense. She didn't use any of the bakery's stuff to make the cake and everything she used from her own kitchen.

"Thank you for the cake," Jungkook said as he stacked the boxes on top of each other and carried them towards the door.

Now lets up he gets this cake home safely.

____ ____ ____ ____

"REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY
OH WAH
REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY 

eodiya jibiya an bappeum nawabwa
neone jib apiya neoege 
hagopeun mari isseo
igeol eotteoke mareul kkeonaeya 
haljin moreugetjiman
isanghan mal anya budam eopshi deureojweo~"

Taehyung basically screamed the lyrics to Winner's song as he taped the 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' banner to the front door. He had gotten weird looks from Jungkook's neighbours probably wondering who the hell this man was on Jeon's front porch, screaming lyrics (in tune, mind you) to a song and hanging up birthday directions.