Chapter Ten

Jungkook blinked, "y-you're what?"

Jimin's smile widened and he wiggled the ultrasounds in front of Jungkook's face, "I'm pregnant!"

"With a—"

"A girl." Jimin finished with a squeal but after realizing Jungkook wasn't reciprocating the same excitement he stopped, "Jungkook?"

Jungkook blinked again, "how far along?"

"Three months."

Jungkook started thinking back to the last time he and Jimin ever had sex. It's not like he assumed Jimin cheated on him but he just wanted to make sure that the months added up. Which they did.

"Hello? Earth to Jungkook, what's wrong?" Jimin put his hands on his hips, "aren't you happy?"

Jungkook bit his bottom lip before mentally sighing. He forced a smile before taking the photos out of Jimin's hands and looking at them, a real smile took over which made the shorter male happier than he already was. Jimin stood beside him while smiling but despite the smile on Jungkook's face, he was burning with guilt.

How could he stay with Jimin when he left Taehyung five years ago? Why couldn't he feel the same anger at Jimin like he felt towards Taehyung all those years ago? It's not that he didn't love Taehyung, heck Taehyung was the first person he ever loved with every inch of his body. It may seem like Jungkook didn't love him if he left the male just because he was pregnant but he did, he truly did.

Maybe he still does.

But Jungkook couldn't help but think thar the reason why he left was because he was young at the time. He was too young to think logically and his ego and pride got in the way, he thought about going back and trying to start things over but he didn't.

Now he has Jimin and now Jimin is pregnant.

Jungkook didn't want the same thing to happen over again.

He didn't want to leave and not be welcomed back into his child's life. If Taehyung wasn't going to allow him to see his first baby then at least he had this one who's life he could be part of.

Deep down inside he knew that he really wanted to he with Haneul and Taehyung but they seemed content with their life right now. Taehyung made it crystal clear that he wanted Jungkook nowhere near their son so why would should he even try.

But after seeing Taehyung for the first time in five years, something reopened inside of him. He wanted to be part of Haneul's life not just for Haneul but for Taehyung too. He wanted to be in both of their lives.

But he also wanted to be here for Jimin.

Now he had two kids and had to choose between two people, but how can he choose when he half loves one of them and other wants nothing to do with him?

But, if he couldn't be Taehyung's life then he wanted to he Haneul's. And if Taehyung didn't want to do it the easy way then he'd just have to do the hard way.

"She's gorgeous." Jungkook said while pulling Jimin in a hug, "this is the best thing ever."

____ ____ ____ ____

"GUESS WHO'S HERE!" A familiar voice yelled. Taehyung and Haneul were both in Taehyung's room watching SpongeBob when they heard someone yell and the front door bang shut. Hanuel gasped before jumping off of Taehyung's tall bed.

He ran into the hallway as fast as his chubby legs could take him while screaming, "HOBI~!"

Taehyung got up and followed him, wondering why Hoseok was at his apartment when he supposedly had to be at court.