Chapter Sixteen

I said on Chapter Eleven or Twelve that Jikook's house was three bedroom. Well oops I lied....it's actually four bedroom 🤗😂

---

"How far does he live?" Jimin asked as he followed Jungkook down the stairs.

"An hour in a half away, that's why I'm leaving now." Jungkook answered as he pulled on a hoodie. He turned around and pecked Jimin's lips, "I'll be back near 6:30 probably."

Jimin nodded before pecking his lips again. He closed the door behind the younger male and watched him pull out of the driveway before rushing back upstairs and grabbing his phone. He seen a quick text and smiled when he received a quick answer.

A few minutes later he heard the door open and close and the sound of someone walking up the stairs

A few minutes later he heard the door open and close and the sound of someone walking up the stairs. Jimin sat his phone down on the nightstand and stood up just as the man he's been wanting to see walked in.

Jimin smiled and rushed towards him before wrapping his arms around the man's neck, glad that his baby bump hasn't formed yet or else doing this kove would of been kind of hard. The man slid his arms around Jimin's waist and connected their lips.

He knew it was wrong cheating on Jungkook but he couldn't help it. This man just knew how to pleasure the male in a way Jungkook just can't. He would've broken up with Jungkook when they first hooked up but he didn't want to, Jungkook is like a sugar daddy. He gives Jimin whatever the hell he wants and Jimin wanted to continue getting what he wanted for a little while longer. Even if he wanted to break up with him now, he couldn't. Jimin wanted to wait and see whose baby this ended up being since he had sex with this man around the same time he had sex with Jungkook.

Since he found out he's pregnant, Jimin has been getting far more hornier than he was when he wasn't. Of course Jungkook has helped with that issue but Jimin didn't want Jungkook to help him. He's been craving-

"Ngh, Taemin~" Jimin moaned as the man - Taemin - slipped his hands in the younger male's sweatpants.

Jimin loved Jungkook, he truly did. But when he met Taemin everything changed. Taemin was a friend of Jungkook's from school, they stopped talking but Jimin and Taemin didn't. One day when Jungkook left Taemin payed a visit and well...let's say things got heated and ever since then Jimin had craved Taemin more than Jungkook. It's not just a lustful relationship, Taemin had already confessed to Jimin and Jimin promised that when the time came he would break up with Jungkook and start a new life with Taemin.

Taemin already lnew about the pregnancy too, so hopefully this baby was Taemin's, he really hoped she was. Plus, Jungkook already had a kid. What's he gonna do with two kids when he basically forgot he already had one?

"How long do we have?" Taemin asked while hovering over the shorter male.

"An hour in a half." Jimin answered and Taemin smirked, "perfect."