Chapter Seventy-Nine

Are's rag doll:

-

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes. He had been woken up by persistent poking and at first, he was going to yell 'go back to bed', thinking it was one of the triplets being annoying. But as his eyes focused he realized that the person behind the poking wasn't one of his triplets.

"You okay, baby girl?" Jungkook asked, slowly moving his arms from around Taehyung's waist. Ahreum unnoticeably flinched at the term 'baby girl'. She was tired of being called that. She didn't like it anymore.

"I have to pee," she said sheepishly. She had no idea where the bathroom was and feared that she might open the door to someone else's room.

"You can just use my bathroom," Jungkook said, pointing at the ensuite.

Ahreum slightly nodded and slowly turned and walked towards the door he pointed at. Jungkook yawned and leaned down to press a kiss to his sleeping boyfriend's head. They planned to start searching for a therapist or something of the sorts when they both woke up and Haneul left to hang out with Jaesung.

He contemplated putting on a shirt, knowing that Haneul would get all upset if he didn't but still decided not to. Jungkook stood up from his spot on his bed and stretched before walking towards the door.

"Shirt," he heard his old oldest demand, "no one wants to see your naked torso on full display."

"Go back to bed."

"How can I sleep when I know I'm living with a shirtophobe?!" He exclaimed.

Jungkook ignored him and walked towards the stairs. Haneul followed him, still scolding him for not wearing a shirt. Haneul threw himself on the couch and hummed in thought before grabbing the remote to his Xbox One to which Jungkook took it away and handed him the actual TV remote.

"No games in the morning, how many times do I have to tell you this?"

"Until I can finally accept it," Haneul replied.

The raven-haired male rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen while Haneul turned the TV on and flipped through channels before finding SpongeBob. He was so lost in the cartoon that he didn't notice the other being sitting quietly on the farthest chair until he saw her move her hair behind her shoulders in the corner of his eye. Haneul jerked his head in her direction and stared hard.

So this was his baby sister?

She looked different. Very different. She wasn't as chubby as she use to be but she was still short. Her eyes were bigger but they weren't as bright and full of violence as they use to be. They held a sort of sad and alert look which made Haneul upset. Was she really sad to be back where she belongs? Did she really want to stay with Jimin? It's not like he forgot what Jimin did to him. Or did she want to stay Emily?