Chapter Sixty

---

---

"Hi."

Jaesung flinched when someone appeared in front of him. He looked up and his eyes connected with the new student that the teacher had just introduced. He hadn't been paying attention, not wanting to waste his time sleeping on someone who wasn't important. Now if had been VIXX then he would've paid attention.

"I'm Hirai Asahi," he said in broken Korean.

'I know, i heard' Jaesung thought as he laid his head back down, hoping the Japanese boy would leave him alone.

"I want to be your friend," Asahi pressed as he sat down beside Jaesung, "is that okay with you?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"What?"

"Why. Not?"

Jaesung rolled his eyes, ignoring the panic that was beginning to run through his body. What if Junghei or someone else put Asahi up to this? What if Asahi started bullying him too?

"G-go away."

"Why?" Asahi pouted, "i want to talk to you, what's your name?"

There was a pause before Jaesung mumbled, "Jaesung."

Asahi smiled, "why aren't you playing with anyone else?"

'Because no one else wants to play with me?'

'Because you're the only one talking to the weird, friendless kid that doesn't eat and doesn't talk and goes to therapy'

"I-I don't feel like it."

"Oh," Asahi picked up and handful of rocks and let them fall between his fingers, "you don't...you don't care what other people think about you?"

"What do you mean?"

The Japanese boy shrugged, "i don't know...some kids told me not to talk to you."

"And?"

"I'm pretty sure you know the rest...its not the biggest school, things get around..." Asahi pursed his lips before saying, "its okay though."

"What's okay?"

"Being the way you are, nobody is perfect anyway," he shrugged and started making a mountain of rocks, "you wanna play would you rather?"

Jaesung frowned, "you still want to be around me?"

The slightly older male nodded with a smile, "why not? Everyone else in this class are either dumb, mean or both."

Jaesung's mouth twitched. Maybe he wasn't friends Junghei after all?

"So lets play would you rather! My moms play it with me all the time."