Chapter Twenty-Six

"Hannie~" Jungkook cooed as he walked into his son's room only to see that he was still asleep.

They had spent most of their time at the park and returned to Jungkook's house sometime after five. It was now 7:30 and Jungkook needed to wake the five year old up so he wouldn't be up all night.

Jungkook had shown up at Taehyung's apartment around 12pm and, after a lot of convincing, the blonde allowed the older male to take Haneul out. They stopped by Panda Express to eat lunch and then went to the park.

Jungkook was suppose to return Haneul back to Taehyung after they left the park but Haneul had fallen asleep in the car and hadn't been able to eat dinner yet. Jungkook decided to return Haneul later and take him to his house so he could finish his nap and eat dinner.

"Baby, it's time to get up," Jungkook lifted Haneul up by his arms. The five year old whined and fought against him so Jungkook decided to just lift him up in his arms. He blew raspberries on his son's tummy causing the little boy to squeal and push his head away.

"Are you awake now?" Jungkook asked after he finished blowing raspberries all over Haneul's tummy.

Haneul nodded and made Jungkook put him down so he good stretch and fully wake up from his long nap.

"What're are we doing now?" Haneul asked, following Jungkook out of his room and towards the stairs.

"You're going to eat and then i have to take you back home,"

Haneul pouted, "why can't i stay the night with you?"

"Because Taehyung wants you to stay with him."

"But i always stay with him!" Haneul groaned and pulled at his daddy's sleeve, "can i stay with you, please?"

"No, baby, you have to stay with mommy."

"Why—"

"What if a monster gets him?" Jungkook asked, trying to change the subject a bit, "you don't want a monster to get him, right?"

Haneul shook his head and sat down at the table, "the monsters are too scared because they know I'll beat them up."

"Exactly, so what if they think 'hey, Haneul isn't here' and try to get mommy then?" Jungkook inquired as he made Haneul a plate of spaghetti. He's not the best cook in the world and spaghetti was easy to make.

Haneul thought for a second, "but Mr Tums is there! He's the guardian of the dark side and guards the gates so monsters can't get out. If the monsters try to attack mommy then he'll get them before they can."

'Dammit, i forgot how creative kids can be' Jungkook thought. He placed the spaghetti in front of Haneul and told him to eat instead of arguing with him.

"Mommy makes better sghetti than you," Haneul stated as he twirled his fork around the food.

"Well, I'll have you know that he almost set our apartment on fire while trying to cook ramen, so don't even," Jungkook said with an eye roll.

Haneul giggled and shoved spaghetti in his mouth, "do you like SpongeBob?"

Jungkook shook his head, "hate him."

"Haters are gonna hate and SpongeBob is still gonna slay."

Jungkook spit his drink out as a laugh made its way out of his throat. He knew that the only person that taught Haneul tbay was Taehyung because that's exactly what Taehyung told him when he said he hated SpongeBob.

"Can i have ice cream?" Haneul asked as he pushed his empty plate towards Jungkook who was still laughing. Jungkook nodded and stood up before taking his son's plate and putting it in the sink. He looked in his freezer only to be met with everything except ice cream.