Chapter Forty-Five

"Hanuel get off the desk!" Mrs. Huang scolded but Haneul waved her off and said, "but Mrs i have an announcement."

Mrs. Huang sighed, "do you have to stand on the desk?"

"Indeed i do."

The teacher sighed and sat stood beside the five year old just in case he got too excited and fell. Haneul smiled triumphantly and cupped his hands over his mouth before yelling, "EVERYONE LISTEN TO YOUR KING!"

Eleven gasped, "ARE YOU TRYING TO TAKE MY SPOT! IS THIS WHAT IT'S COME TO, HANEUL?! DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GO TO WAR WITH ME?! I WILL RIP YOUR ORGANS OUT!"

Haneul stared at the outraged boy before brushing him off and yelling, "SO I HAVE INVITATIONS TO MY BIRSDAY PARTY AND ALL OF YOU HAVE TO COME OR ELSE YOU WILL BE SENT TO AUSTRALIA AND EXECUTED!"

It was Mrs. Huang's turn to stare. Why were these kids so violent?!

"That's it, i'mma pass my invitations around now," Haneul jumped off the desk and ran towards his backpack and grabbed the bag full of cards. The teacher took some out of the bag to help and the two of them started passing invitations around the room.

"Yo, it's SpongeBob and We Bare Bears themed?!" Baekyeol yelled, "that sounds freakin' lit, I'm totally going!"

Haneul wrapped his arms around Jaesung who groaned and just sat there, "i won't go if you don't let go."

"Jaesungie don't be such a sour pooh!" Haneul said as he handed Jaesung his invite.

"Haneul, Kim Yeuna isn't in the first grade would you like to run to Ms. Lim's class and give her the invite?" Mrs. Huang asked to which Haneul quickly nodded and took the card from her. He rushed out of the classroom and ran down the hallway towards the third grade room.

He knocked on Ms. Lim's door and waited patiently for her to answer.

"I have to give this to Kim Yeuna," Haneul said, showing the old teacher his card.

"Oh, I'll give it to-"

"No, i want to," the five year old smiled sweetly before curving past her and walking into the classroom. It was quiet and he realized that all the kids had AR books out and were reading. He scanned the room before he saw Yeuna's head down inside her book.

He waddled towards her desk and slapped the invitation on her desk, "you're invited to my birsday party!"

She looked up and smiled, "really?! You're turning six right?!"

Haneul nodded and Yeuna cooed, "how cute! Are Mihyun and Yiha also invited?"

Haneul blushed at her compliment but shook his head, "my mommy and daddy made the cards but i'll have them make two for Mihyun and Yiha and I'll bring them tomorrow."

"You're sweet, you have to go now because i have to read two more chapters. Bye!"

"Bye Yeuna!"

____ ____ ____ ____

Since Taehyung got off of work early, both him and Jungkook decided to go shopping for some decorations for Haneul's party. Jungkook also had to get Ahreum since Lisa was called into work so it was just the three of them since Haneul was still at school. They decided to stop by the bakery first to order his cake and then start shopping for the decor.

Taehyung switched Ahreum to his right side as he stood closer to Jungkook so he could see the book that showed all different types styles for cakes. Ahreum pushed her tiny fist inside of Taehyung's shirt through his collar and pulled it in her mouth.