Chapter Thirty-Four

"Don't you have another baby?" Lisa asked as she put her hands on her hips, "how many kids do you have?"

"I only have two," Jungkook said an attitude was detected in his voice which made Lisa cock her eyebrow at him.

"Do you have proof that she's your baby?"

The younger male nodded and took some papers out of the car seat. He had found them after he took Ahreum out of her car seat and found out that Taemin was in fact not that dad. Jimin had written on the bottom half that he was only with Jungkook and Taemin at the time so Jungkook was the dad. The papers also stated her birthday which Jimin failed to do.

Now that August was rolling around, Jungkook was trying to find a sitter since daycare prices for babies Ahreum's age were ridiculous. Lisa was his close friend, he had stayed with her when he left Taehyung. She was three years older than him and married a girl named Chaeyoung. Luckily she worked at night.

"This is just a shitty thing to do," Lisa said, "what parent leaves their four month baby just because they want to start a family with someone else? Even druggies have more common sense than that."

Jungkook just shook his head and stared at the small baby curled up under a thin Care Bears blanket. During the first week, Ahreum cried a lot, Jungkook knew that she was crying for Jimin but after she got use to Jungkook she finally stopped crying so much.

He also hasn't seen Haneul since July but he's seen Taehyung every now and then. Jungkook knew Taehyung was only keeping Haneul away because he didn't want Haneul to stress him out and because he wanted to give Jungkook a chance to tell Haneul properly about his half-sister.

"Man," Lisa let out an angry sound as she balled her hands into fists, "i just want to find that fucking whore, goddammit who does this?! I mean yeah, you left Taehyung but you didn't go off to have a new family, Jimins an adult for fuck's sake! And what he did was so fucking wrong - i just want to burn him alive."

"Who convinced you to keep her?" Lisa asked receiving a look from the younger male, "oh come on, you and i both know that without someone else's persuasion, you wouldn't have kept her."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Taehyung."

"Your ex boyfriend?"

"Indeed..."

"Man," Lisa huffed, "if i were you I wouldn't have even left Taehyung, that man is a fucking angel. You highly upset me at times, Jungkook."

The raven-haired male just rolled his eyes again, "can you babysit or not?"

"Why are you being salty towards me?!" Lisa placed her hand over her heart, "I didn't do anything to you!"

"I don't need you lecturing to me about my exes, Lisa, my mom already does it enough."

"Yeah, sure, okay but can we just agree that Taehyung was the best one? That Yugyeom dude was an absolute asshole, Suzy was a needy bitch, Jieun was a gold digger - didn't she like try to steal Taehyung from you? That shit was weird...and Jimin is literally all of those combined. And what was Taehyung, hm? A fucking sweetheart, a real fucking gem, he didn't like me but that's okay."

Jungkook could no longer count how many times he has rolled his eyes. This wasn't the only time Lisa has ever gushed over Taehyung when they were still together the older female would always gush about the younger which was one of the reasons he hated her.

"I just want to know if you'll ba-"

"Okay, damn! I go to work at seven and Chae doesn't get home until eight so you'll have to get her before 6:30, mkay?"