Chapter Fifty

So i want to do about 3-4 more chapters being the time skip. The time skip will hopefully begin on the Taekook but i don't always plan out the flow of my chapters so all of this isn't promised. I want to do a Namjin and Hyungwonho special but then there will be an insight Yoongi and Jaesung. I know I haven't done much with Yoonseok but hopefully after the time skip there will be some type of yoonseok moments.

Also I'll be able to publish more after Thursday because that's the end of my Driver's Ed thank God.

Do you guys mind if i skip Seungyeon and Taemin's Q/A? 'Cause they're not even important ya'know?

-

"How was your day?" Jungkook asked Haneul once he had his seatbelt fastened.

"It was okay at first," Haneul answered, "I made two new friends..."

"Really? What're their names?"

"Xavier is a foreigner from America and Hyona who is a female king."

"Well, that's great! Maybe he can teach you English since you're ruling North America and all."

Haneul hummed in agreement before looking down and playing with the loose thread on his sweater. Ahreum babbled at him, wiggling her chubby little fingers in his direction. He ignored her, not in the mood to play and just turned to stare out of the window.

Saying Haneul was sad was an understatement but since he didn't have such a large vocubarly like Eleven, that's the only word he could conjure up that somewhat described the feeling. Jaesung has always playfully said he hated Haneul but the young boy never meant and they'd go back to playing like usual.

But this time, Jaesung meant it.

Haneul didn't quite understand what he did wrong. He was only standing up for his best friend who he cares about a lot and would most certainly not tolerate anything mean said about Jaesung.

"Now everyone knows because you thought you were saving the day."

Everyone knows what? Haneul frowned, replaying the slightly older male's words in his brain a few times before his eyes widened.

Junghei had said that Jaesung had social and eating problems and Haneul had said 'and even if he did' which made Junghei think that the young boy actually have issues. But if it was true then....

Haneul's eyes widened.

'So that's why he didn't take the food...' The young boy thought, 'that's why he always sits alone...'

"Daddy?" Haneul asked.

Jungkook hummed in response so Haneul continued with, "if someone is having a problem do you help them or leave them alone?"

"Who?"

"Someone."

'He's six and secretive already...' Jungkook though before answering, "it just depends on their problem, sometimes it's good to give unwanted help and other times interfering with their problem only makes it worse."

"Daddy, i didn't ask for a riddle i asked for a direct answer."

"Well, that's direct as it's going to get."

Haneul signed and slumped in his seat. Jaesung had told him to leave him alone but he wasn't sure if he really should.

"What happens if you should help but you don't?"