Chapter Eleven

After that week was over, Haneul got use to his new school and made a new friend named Min Jaesung. They bonded over their love for Kumamon and not doing things. Taehyung's intership ended and now he was waiting to see if the veterinarian hospital was going to hire him or not. There had been four people doing interships but the hospital only needed two more doctors. If Taehyung wasn't hired there then he could always try another hospital since he had a year of experience but he could only hope that they hire him.

Jungkook had found out Taehyung's number and address when snooping through Haneul's files at Bright Minds. Of course he wasn't trying to he a stalker so he only drove by their apartment building once and but didn't see Taehyung sadly. He had put of calling them until he told Jimin about his situation which he still has failed to bring up. He was scared that Jimin would accuse him of cheating or wanting to break up with him or something crazy like that.

Jimin had noticed how weird Jungkook's been acting but he put it off, thinking that it was his way of taking in the news about the pregnancy. He had started shopping early and had started cleaning out the back room in their four bedroom house. Since it was a girl he was going to have Jungkook put down a white carpet and they were going to paint the walls either pastel green or Granny Smith. Jimin also wanted to add little pink and white butterflies to give the room a sort of spring vibe even though the baby would be born in very late spring (June) or the beginning of summer.

Both Taehyung and Jimin had been shopping in the mall when they met each other for the first time.

Taehyung and Haneul were standing in line. Haneul was crying because Taehyung didn't buy him the toy he had been wanting because Haneul already had enough toys and Taehyung didn't want to waste money on more. Jimin had been standing behind them with newborn clothes in a shopping basket.

He pouted when seeing Haneul's pitiful little face buried in his Taehyung's leg and the man was just standing there, ignoring him. If it were Jimin he probably would of given in and got the boy whatever the hell he was wanting but the man standing in front of him seemed to have a lot of self-control and experience with tantrums to be able to ignore the annoyed looks and loud crying.

Still Jimin felt bad that the boy was crying and decided to make say something to get the blonde's attention.

"Uh-oh did he not get what he was wanting?"

Taehyung turned his head before noticing the short male behind him. He smiled before chuckling, "nope, but he should know better than to ask for toys. He already has enough as it is."

"Awh." Jimin poked his bottom lip out before squatting down in front of Haneul so he could get a better look at him, "were you wanting a toy?"

He hid face but nodded and Jimin thought for a second, "would you like me to buy you candy instead?"

Haneul looked up with watery eyes, "ice cream?"

Jimin laughed and looked up at the blonde, "can I get him ice cream, something to get him to stop crying?"

Taehyung sighed and was about to reject but Haneul tugged at his jeans and pleaded, "pwease mommy, let him buy me ice cream."

Taehyung closed his eyes for a brief second, "you really don't have to, he'll be fine until we get home."

"I insist." Jimin said while standing up.

"Pleeaassee?!" Haneul begged while pulling at Taehyung's shirt.

"Stop begging, Haneul." Taehyung scolded before looking back at Jimin, "okay, fine but you really don't have to."

"Nonsense just pay for your things and wait for me to pay for mine."

Once Taehyung and Jimin payed for their items, they started towards the direction of the cafe which was on the bottom floor of the mall.

"I'm Jimin by the way." Jimin said, already huffing and puffing at the amount of walking they were doing and how fast Taehyung was walking.

"I'm Taehyung and this is Haneul."

"I don't mean to be weird or nosy but I heard him call you mommy, was that just mess up or—"

"He calls me it just because I never corrected him when he first started talking. I'm kind of like the mother figure to him since I was the one who carried him for nine months."

Jimin gasped, "you were pregnant with him?"

Taehyung nodded, "it sounds weird, but yes...I was."

"How was the pregnancy? I'm asking because —" he chuckled, "— I'm pregnant too."

"It was normal I guess." Taehyung shrugged, "weird cravings and hormonal as heck. How far along are you?"

"Three months, I found out like three days ago. How old are you, Haneul?"

"I four—"

"No you're five."

"I'm five." Haneul smiled at Jimin, his eyes closing and his boxy smile making a big appearence.

Jimin laughed but slightly frowned. Why did Haneul look so much like.... He shook his head walked in the elevator with Taehyung.

"So what're you having, if you don't mind me asking?" Taehyung asked as he pulled Haneul away from the buttons so he wouldn't start messing with them.

"It's fine, I'm having a girl."

"Congratulations have you thought of names yet?"

Jimin shook his head, "not yet, my boyfriend and I are busy planning."

They walked out of the elevator and towards the cafe. They chatted some more as Jimin ordered the ice cream Haneul wanted and himself a cookie dough ice cream. Taehyung got himself a strawberry shortcake ice cream but payed separately (after arguing with Jimin of course).

After they got their ice cream, Taehyung and Jimin exchanged phone numbers before parting ways.

"Chiminie was nice." Haneul said as Taehyung buckled him in his car seat.

"Yeah he was but if you ever have a tantrum like that again in a store then I'm busting your ass in front of everyone, do you understand me?"

Haneul pouted but nodded, knowing the only times his mommy cussed at him was when he was mad at him, "I'm sorry mommy, it won't happen again."

"It better not."

Taehyung started the car but before he could drive off his phone started ringing.

An unknown number popped up and Taehyung declined it, knowing better than to answer to unknown phone calls.

A few seconds after he declined he got a text from the same number.

--

Word Count: 1111