Chapter Twenty

"You should come over my house." Jaesung said to Haneul as he squinted at the girl that was sitting beside Haneul, "Taeyu why are you sitting here?"

"Because i can." Taeyu sassed before nudging Haneul, "right Haneul?"

Haneul nodded and nibbled on the sandwich Taehyung packed for him. He didn't feel like talking and hoped that Jaesung would try to get along with Taeyu so he wouldn't have to talk to them. Taeyu looked at Jaesung and stuck her tongue out.

"Do it again and I'll cut it off," Jaesung said.

She glared at him before switching her gaze back to Haneul, "are you sick?"

"Sick of you being here."

"Hush!" Taeyu waved the other five year old off before poking Haneul, "i can tell Mrs. Oh and she might let you go home."

Haneul shook his head and gave his sandwich and cookie to Jaesung who had been eyeing both items since lunchtime started. Jaesung normally had a big appetite and Yoongi (his father) never packed enough to satisfy the boy's hunger. Though nothing really does, Jaesung can eat a whale and still be hungry.

"Maybe he doesn't want you sitting here." Jaesung tried while shoving the full sandwich into his mouth.

"Jae I'm not talking to you!" Taeyu huffed and Jaesung just shrugged before moving to his cookie. Taeyu went back to trying to cheer up Haneul but Haneul didn't want to be cheered up by his "girlfriend" so he shoved the rest of his food to Jaesung and moved to the corner of the classroom. Jaesung gasped as if he just hit the jackpot and wolfed down the bag of chips and Jell-O.

"You're a fatty." Taeyu shamed.

Jaesung glanced at the girl and rolled his eyes, "thank you....are you gonna like....eat your food or... not?"

Taeyu frowned before slowly sliding her ham sandwich and strawberries over to him. He gasped and looked her in the eye, "i guess we're friends now."

Taeyu laughed, "my dads always said a way to a boy's heart is food."

"Your dads?"

She nodded, "Taeyong and Taeil."

"Why does everybody have two dads?" Jaesung mumbled,"to be honest, i think everyone likes food but like....they don't like food as much i like-oh my God he has a taco!" He slid out of his seat and rushed over to a boy named Seo Oliver except he liked to call himself 'Eleven' for some unimportant reason.

Taeyu scoffed and took her sandwich back before waddling over to Haneul and sitting down in front of him, "being sad isn't fun."

"Go away."

"Bu-"

"Begone human."

Taeyu huffed, "fine meanie."

Haneul made a face and watched the girl leave before pulling his knees up to his chest and staring at his shoes. He didn't know why he felt so upset today all he knew was that he wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone and he wanted to go home and cuddle with his mommy. But he also knew that his mommy had a real job today that he was very excited about it and Haneul didn't want to ruin Taehyung's happiness just because he wasn't in the mood to be around anyone.

Haneul was still sad that he didn't get to see Jungkook, he felt that his daddy would be sad and he didn't want him to sad but he also didn't want Taehyung to be sad.

Being the big boy was hard.

He didn't want to be the big boy anymore.

Haneul looked around to make sure no one noticed him before quickly wiping his eyes with his fists. He didn't want anyone to see him crying or notice that he was sad because then they'd try to talk to him and he might say something mean. Jaesung told people off easily, if he didn't like you then he made sure that you knew that. It was very rare for Jaesung to be nice to people, it normally happened when you give him food and he'll like for a day give or take.