Chapter Sixty-Five

Jungkook paced back and forth in the waiting room, impatiently waiting for a nurse or a doctor to tell him what's going. He's been waiting for an hour without a word from his boyfriend's doctor. Jungkook couldn't believe this was happening, first his kids get kidnapped then his boyfriend goes into early labour.

What else is going to happen?

He ran his hand through his hair and stood in the middle of the waiting room. What if his triplets don't make it? What if only one or two of them made it?

Jungkook was close to his breaking point when he heard someone clear their throat behind him. He turned to see Taehyung's doctor which made him tense up even more.

"It's okay, Mr. Jeon, you can calm down," the doctor said, "it was just a false alarm, we gave him some pain medications that made him fall, we're done recording the triplet's health and we noticed that Mr. Kim is experiencing a lot of stress which put him at risk for early labour, one of the triplets, the female one i think has a slow heartbeat but the other two seem okay, we'll finish recording tomorrow. You're allowed to go back down."

Jungkook thanked him rushed towards Taehyung's room where the younger male was knocked out cold with his hands rested on his stomach. He moved his chair closer to Taehyung's bed and sat down. He sighed in relief and placed his hand on the brunette's stomach.

Nothing but the sounds of Taehyung's heartbeat and the triplets filled the hospital room. Jungkook closed his eyes and pressed his forehead against Taehyung's stomach. He felt a little thump against his head which caused him to smile slightly.

"Hey, babies," he whispered, "you three are going to have to stay in there, okay? We can't wait to see you too but we don't want you to be born too early. We've already lost two, we can't afford to lose any of you three."

____ ____ ____ ____

Kim Haneul wasn't Kim Haneul anymore.

The orderlies made sure to make him remember that. His name wasn't Kim Haneul, he wasn't supposed to act like Kim Haneul because he wasn't Kim Haneul. Instead, his name was Lim Daewon which he didn't understand. Why was his name being changed?

Daewon flinched when he heard the crack of a whip and reflexively recoiled. He looked away when the orderly began to hit the boy across the room and busied himself with his pajama buttons. He didn't understand the point of wearing pajamas but he didn't verbally question it.

"Help me with my buttons," Jungwoo - no Chanwoo, said as he walked over to Daewon. The little boy had grown closer to him over time and had taken it upon himself to be with him whenever and wherever.

Daewon didn't mind. He found it comforting having a friend at a time like this. He finished his buttons and turned to face Chanwoo before buttoning his blew and white shirt. Property of B.R.A. whatever that meant.

"Do you know what we're doing today?" Chanwoo whispered as they made their way out of their room, "i lost my....my...sche-sched...."

"Schedule?" Haneul corrected to which Chanwoo nodded.

They had been given schedules which told them what they were doing every day of a certain week. The day before, Daewon had to learn to do laundry and the day before that, he had to clean. Most would assume those were easy tasks especially for eight and nine year olds but try adding the fact that if they mess up in any type of way they'll be punished or that some of them barely have the energy to do it due to the fact that they were on 'diets'.