Chapter Fifty-Seven

I thought this was gonna be short af...

So y'all fetuses can YEET on outta here...

- or ya'know...you can stay ;)

Well all need taekook smut in our lives ya'know?

The beginning sucks ass because i didn't know what to do but it gradually gets better. The ending sucks ass as well.

Also realize that i refrain from using the words: dick, penis, cock and butt because I find those really painful to write.

At around 756 words after 'friction', it started to get a little bit harder to write and i was like 'fuck it' so i started to like wing it....i sincerely apologize

TheOfficialHolyWater
TheOfficialBleach
DaOfficialFakeBleach

-

Taehyung took a sip of his third whine glass, already feeling overly relaxed but not drunk or tipsy. He had a somewhat high alcohol tolerance plus red wine only had 12.5% of alcohol (average) so by this glass, he'd probably be a bit tipsy.

Jungkook had just begun to feel relaxed. He had his arm wrapped around Taehyung's slim waist, his hand gripping the younger's thigh ever so slightly. Taehyung had head rested on the older's chest with his arm resting on Jungkook's thick thigh (I love his thighs—).

"Taehyung~," Jungkook said, moving his hand from Taehyung's waist to run it through the younger's long, brown locks.

Taehyung hummed in response, leaning into the older male's touch. Jungkook moved the hair from his forehead and pressed his lips against his temple. Taehyung turned his head just as Jungkook leaned in to place another kiss on his temple.

The brunette cupped the side of Jungkook's face and kissed him back, opening his mouth to allow entrance. As Jungkook tilted his head to deepen the kiss, Taehyung moved to where he was straddling the older male. A moan escaped the brunette's mouth as he felt Jungkook's hands slide down from their spot on his waist and to his ass.

Jungkook could feel the blood pumping to his member, the oh-so missed tingly sensation he got down there as it began to harden. He turned and pushed Taehyung onto the couch before crawling on top of him and placing his lips on the younger male's neck. A soft moan made its way out of the brunette's mouth as Jungkook left love bites and marks all over his neck.

If the raven-haired male remembered correctly, Taehyung's weak spot of right underneath his jawline, sort of near the middle of his throat. So Jungkook pressed his lips to the spot and bit down ever so slightly which earned him a louder moan as Taehyung ran his fingers through his dark locks.

Taehyung wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist before pulling his hair back from his ears and whispering, "we're not going to do this here, are we?"

"'Course not," Jungkook replied as he kissed the younger's jawline, "I just wanted to set a mood."

"Well it's been set," Taehyung said as he reconnected their lips.

With their lips still attached, Jungkook lifted both himself and Taehyung up before fully standing up off the couch, his hands gripping the brunette's ass tightly. Taehyung tightened his legs around Jungkook's waist and wrapped his arms around his neck and started doing his own work on Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook groaned once Taehyung found his sweet spot and he squeezed Taehyung's ass harder eliciting a moan from the younger. The couple went back to sloppily making out as Jungkook walking towards their room. He could feel Taehyung's growing boner poking his stomach as he nudged open their bedroom door.

Jungkook threw the younger male onto their bed and Taehyung bounced back two times. Jungkook crawled on top of him, shoving his hands underneath the white T-shirt Taehyung had changed into which belonged to him. Taehyung let loose a loud moan and arched his back once Jungkook's thumb rubbed across his erected nipples. Jungkook pushed the shirt over the brunette's head before taking his off and leaning back down to attack Taehyung's torso with his mouth.

He ran his tongue over Taehyung's nipples causing shocks of pleasure to run up the younger male's spine. Jungkook littered love marks down from Taehyung's chest to his stomach, loving the taste of his boyfriend's caramel skin glistening with just barely any sweat. He kissed the small scar from the C-section before pushing his thumbs into the waistband of his boyfriend's sweatpants and boxers and slowly began to pull them down.

Once they were down and off he took his off as well before crawling back on top of the younger and crashing their lips together. Taehyung moaned in the kiss and tangled his fingers in the older's dark hair as their sweaty, hot bodies rubbed against each other, creating that much needed and wanted friction.

Jungkook pulled away and shoved his index and middle finger in his mouth before reaching down and pushing one finger inside the brunette's entrance, followed by another one. Taehyung threw his head back with a moan as he arched his back. Jungkook pressed a kiss to his collarbone as he pushed his fingers in and out.

After inserted the rest of them, he pulled them all out, earning a small whine from the brunette. Jungkook let out a breathy chuckle as he lined his throbbing boner up to Taehyung's wet entrance ('wet entrance' is hard to write omg ahh). He slowly pushed in earning a hiss from the brunette. Taehyung gripped the sheets tightly as Jungkook continued to push himself inside of him, slowly being sure to cause as little pain as possible.

Jungkook grunted at the feeling of Taehyung's tightness clenching around his rock hard member. He waited a few seconds before Taehyung breathlessly said, "move".

Jungkook gladly complied and pulled out before crashing back in. He lowered his head so his forehead was touching Taehyung's shoulder as he thrusted his hips back and forth. Taehyung slid his hands across the older male's shoulders before grabbing Jungkook's head and crashing their mouths together.

Taehyung moaned loudly and arched his back as Jungkook found those certain bundle of nerves and continued hitting them head-on. His thrusts became faster and deeper as both of their's stomachs began to knot up. Taehyung reached down to grab his neglected boner but Jungkook slapped his hand away. He reached down and squeezed the brunette's hardened member, causing Taehyung to moan loudly and throw his head back. Jungkook could already feel the precum leaking out of the younger male's member so he pressed his thumb over the tip and squeezed the part near the tip, not wanting the younger to cum before he did.

"Goddamnit," Taehyung groaned as Jungkook cum-blocked him, "l-let go, you so-son of a bitch."

Jungkook chuckled darkly as he picked up his pace. He let go of Taehyung's throbbing member just as he felt himself hit his climax. Taehyung moaned as he released and at feeling of Jungkook releasing inside of him.

The room filled with nothing but pants as Jungkook pulled out completely and rested his sweaty head on Taehyung's equally sweaty shoulder.

Jungkook lowered himself to where he was lying on top of Taehyung. He kissed Taehyung's collar bones and rolled off of the younger male before pulling Taehyung closer to himself. Taehyung wrapped his arms around the older male's torso and Jungkook loosely draped his arms around Taehyung's thin waist.

"Goodnight, TaeTae," Jungkook said, kissing the younger's head.

"Goodnight, Kookie."

-

Word Count: 1243

*gags*