A/N

Chapter 69 will be the semi-ending of the kidnapping, hopefully Haneul will he back in Tae and Kook's arms by the ending of chapter 70 or the beginning of 71.

But it isn't the ending of the book.

It can't end because Ahreum won't return with Haneul and i know you guys would be upset if i ended it without Ahreum being part of the family. Hell, i'd be upset.

But besides that I'm not ending it because i want to write about Tae and Kook's life as they struggle without one of their kids, 3 infants and a child that just returned from months of torture. I want to write about Haneul and Jaesung's struggle of trying to go back to their healthy states both mentally and physically because I never really emphasized just how bad this whole situation messed these kids up. Plus, you never really know just how broken you are from a situation until you get out of that situation, you get my drift?

I also want to write about how this will affect the taekook couple. Will it bring them together? Will it tear them apart? Or both?

Will Jimin come back? Maybe, i'm not sure though.

But i can promise that there will be no more kidnappings. 🙏

So do any of you have theories on how Ahreum will come back?

Remember Haneul's little friend Jungwoo?

This is what he looked like:

R.I.P baby 😭💕