Chapter Seventy-Five

Here's Jimin and Taemin's child aka Jisung: age 4

And their youngest aka Jina: age 5 months

Remember Emily's real name is Kristin and Ria is the new name she gave Ahreum

---

"What're you doing my princess?" Kristin cooed as she stopped in front of Ria's door. She had been doing laundry and was taking her clothes to her room when she decided to check on the five year old.

"I'm drawing a picture of my friends," Ahreum said quietly.

Kristin frowned and tilted her head, "friends?"

She knew her daughter didn't have friends simply because she barely took her out. Ria was homeschooled and she wasn't allowed to go outside. The young girl never questioned why she wasn't allowed to do normal kid things like go to the park, have sleepovers with friends or go to school simply because she never experienced or remembered experiencing such things. Ria spent most of her time reading children's books or being read to or watching cartoons when Kristin would let her. She never protested against any of it and she was a fairly quiet girl.

Ria never even questioned why she didn't look like Kristin. Why she didn't have blonde hair and green eyes and why she had different shaped eyes.

"Yeah," Ria said, "wanna see?"

"Yes please," Kristin sat the basket down on the ground and walked towards Ria. She got down on her knees and sat beside the five year old before taking a look at the drawing.

"Who are these people?" Kristin asked, "and why is this one bigger?"

Ria shrugged, scared to say who they really were. She always had this recurring dream where she would wake up at the top of stairs and someone would pick her up and carry her to a table where she would sit with two adult males and one boy. They looked painfully familiar but as time went on, their faces began to fade away into nothing but a blur. So now, she sat at a table with blurry faces and echoing voices. From the time when her dreams weren't as blurry, Ria remembered one of the males having a big stomach and they would always say a name that she couldn't remember now.