Chapter Thirty-Seven

Jungkook later told Taehyung that they'd go to STAY on Friday. It was only Monday but Taehyung could already feel the panic he'd most likely feel on Friday. He hasn't told anyone about his and Jungkook's upcoming date and he knew that Hoseok would most likely kill him for not telling him and/or for going on a date with...Jungkook. His parents also didn't like Jungkook, they never did, so he decided to just keep it to himself.

No one needed to know at the moment anyway.

Today, he had to work so Jungkook would be taking Haneul to his open house. Taehyung had laid out an outfit for Haneul to wear but Jungkook didn't like it so he ended up picking out an outfit that he did like.

JK's outfit

JK's outfit

Tae's outfit

Tae's outfit

Haneul frowned, "i want to wear what Mommy picked out."

"But I don't like what he picked out."

"I think it looked nice."

"It doesn't."

The five year old shrugged and let Jungkook lace up his black Timberlands. Taehyung had told Jungkook to start letting him tie his shoes himself but Jungkook decided to just do it for him. He liked treating Haneul like a baby anyway.

"Do you think Jaesung will be there?" Haneul asked as Jungkook started to run a brush through his dark locks.

"I don't even know who that is," Jungkook mumbled, "I thought you were excited to see Taeyu?"

"No, we broke up," Haneul simply said, "she was being a brat."

"Well, that's how a lot of girls are," Jungkook said with an eye roll, "you two were never dating in the first place."

"Yes, we were!" Haneul argued, "we were dating!"

"No. You. Were not."

Haneul huffed and crossed his arms, deciding to let Jungkook believe what he wanted to believe. Jungkook finished his hair and made Haneul brush his teeth while he prepared Ahreum's diaper bag for when Lisa came to get her which she should be arriving in a few minutes. It was 4:20pm and Haneul's open-house started at 5:00pm and Jungkook hoped to be there by 5:20 at the latest.