A/N

I know this story is gonna end somewhere at 80 something to 90 something. After this chapter (i think) there's gonna be a bunch of time skips here and there and chapters will kinda be like fillers...

I have a question.

Should Tae and Kook have another baby? If so should i write another smut and should Tae top this time? 😏 'cause top!tae is my secret religion. I think having another taekook baby would make this book a little longer (90+) but idk because I'm unpredictable.

If they do should they have: that's right I'm finally being nice and letting you guys decide some things.

A girl~

A boy~

1, 2 or 3 or 10? (Please don't choose 10 it was a trick)

Top!Tae or Bottom!Tae?

Because I mean...he had 4 children. Give the man a break 😂

There won't be any more of dramatic angst and the only angst that there will be is Haneul's teenage angst (oh lord help us).

Also...should Eleven end up with a girl or Kiwon?

Baekyeol + Asahi = Baekhi?
Asahi + Xavier = Vierhi?
Xavier + Baekyeol = Vieryeol
Asahi + Baekyeol + Xavier = Asa-Yeol-Vier?

Or should they all be straight 🙃🤔😓

Should i bring Taeyu and Heoryn back? Remember Heoryn pretty much adored Ahreum so i might...

Also, for the ending, you guys can start requesting the bonus chapters but, may i remind you, I don't always read comments and i may not be able to do all of them. So if you're just dying to see some type of scene then i suggest you pm me.

Also i have the most saddest idea how the Hansung relationship MIGHT begin/end. I came up with the idea yesterday during Science class. I was sleepy but I couldn't sleep because the guy beside me was asleep and the both of us cant die at the same time because it'll be noticeable so i started gaydreaming.

ALSO!!!

should i do a Q/A???

ALSO!!!

So I'm gonna give you guys a tour of my drafts 😂 so you guys can choose which book I should publish afterwards. Reminder: some of the drafts you've already seen. Some of them have 5 chapters. Some of them have none. These are all my ideas (©supermochii) and these are all my covers. I honestly have no idea what to publish next and i need to stop creating so many drafts because one day 13 is gonna turn into 300 and I'm not gonna be able to find anything.

Taken: Taekook