Chapter Forty-Seven

Jungkook walked towards the porch the boxes stacked on top of each other. He had rushed home after Taehyung called him and thought that maybe the younger male was playing a prank on him. All hope vanished when he saw that ugly black jeep sitting in his driveway behind Taehyung's Lexus.

With a sigh, the raven-haired male pushed open the front door with his hip since the door wasn't fully closed. His eyes immediately connected with Keurin's and another sigh escaped his lips when he saw her face. Both she and her husband shared the same pissed off facial expression.

"Why did you come?" Jungkook asked, walking into the kitchen then walking back, "and where's Tae?"

"We just wanted to see them," Keurin answered, "but we didn't come here for that little, snotty boy outside to disrespect us the way he did."

"I'm sure he didn't disrespect, you probably misinterpreted his words," Jungkook was already wanting them to leave. Don't get him wrong, Jungkook loved his parents but he knew how problematic this situation already was and could only imagine the tension when the Kims arrived. He wanted everything to go smoothly for Haneul's birthday since this was the first birthday Jungkook will be spending with the newly six year old. He didn't have the time nor the patience for the Kims nor his parents to start disrupting his plans.

"He told us to leave!" Jungmin said as Taehyung walked into the house with Ahreum on his hip.

"I told them that if they or parents plan on starting something that they will have to leave. I didn't just tell them to leave," the brunette said, "more people are going to start arriving, i need to go get Haneul."

"Isn't Hoseok gonna—"

"No, no, i need to go get him," Taehyung said and Jungkook finally understood. Taehyung wanted to leave so he could cool down before the party actually started.

"Well look at the cake right quick, that girl did an excellent job," Jungkook said as he walked towards the backdoor and sat the boxes on the table.

Taehyung handed Ahreum to the older male and he flipped open all three boxes, "oh my God it's so adorable."

"Tastes good too," Jungkook said as he put his finger in his mouth.

"Don't touch it!" the younger exclaimed and slapped his hand, "take it inside so it won't melt."

He took Ahreum from him before saying, "I'll take her with me."

"No! I don't want to talk to them!"

"They're your parents!"

"I don't care!" Jungkook took the five month old back, "things will get awkward so i need her for when it does."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "fine."

The couple walked into the house, ignoring the angry Jeon's in the living room. Taehyung put the cakes in the refrigerator before grabbing his keys off the counter and saying he'll be back to Jungkook. He ignored Jungkook's parents and walked out of the house.

"I hate that boy, i hate him so much," Keurin said once Jungkook walked into the living room, "you know how much i hate him."

"And i'm suppose to care, why?" Jungkook asked, sitting down and sitting Ahreum on his lap, "why did you guys come anyway? I know you don't give two shits about Ahreum or Haneul."

"So that's the boy's name?" Jungmin asked but scoffing, "shame he's not being raised normally."

"He's being raised as normal as any parent would raise him, what is normal anyway?"

"Normal is having woman as a mother and a man as a dad, normal is when the woman bares the child and raises him or her while the man works, normal is being married before you even decide to have kids and normal is when a kid obeys their parents' words and doesn't go against them."