Chapter Forty-Four

"So who are we inviting?" Jungkook asked as he placed a stack of birthday invitations on the table.

Haneul's birthday was on Saturday and the duo decided to start planning things out while Haneul was asleep. Ahreum was gumming on her teething in her swing so they had the time to plan.

"I know Jaesung and Kiwon are a must," Taehyung said, "maybe i should just invite the whole class?"

"Well i know he doesn't like Taeyu anymore and also complained about some kid named Chanhyun," Jungkook said.

"Yeuna?"

They both stared at each other before Jungkook said, "we'll just leave her on the maybe side."

"I almost forgot about that Eleven kid."

"I don't like Eleven," Jungkook said with a frown, "that kid knows too much."

"Well Haneul seems to like him a lot so go ahead and write out an invitation for Jaesung, Kiwon and Eleven."

The raven-haired male sighed and started making the invitation while Taehyung scanned through the names on the list of Haneul's class.

"What's Eleven's real name?"

"I think it's Seo Oliver, then Kiwon's surname is Shin and Jae's surname is Min."

"Wait...is Jaesung Yoongi's kid?" Jungkook asked to which the younger male nodded, "shit...i didn't know he had ki-don't tell me his mom is Yoongi's college girlfriend."

Taehyung nodded again as he went back to the list, "she's in jail now."

"Why?!"

"Drug abuser, neglect, kidnapping it was on the crime report thing she had more charges against her but her current boyfriend had more."

Jungkook just raised his eyebrows at the information. He and Yoongi weren't that close but he remembered Taehyung was good friends with him until his father forced him to start working for their family business which made him drop out of college. He remembered his girlfriend as well as she was a big whore in college and cheated on the older male constantly until she ended up pregnant. That was after Yoongi dropped out and she soon followed suit so she could 'be with Yoongi more'.

"I guess we'll invite Yeuna..." Taehyung said, "Haneul refuses to believe that she isn't his girlfriend."

"I know!" Jungkook scoffed, "he gets on my nerves."

Taehyung chuckled and moved the list aside. He wanted to talk about more important matters revolving around the guests for Haneul's birthday but Ahreum's sudden crying interrupted his thought process.

Jungkook was about to get up but Taehyung stopped him, "I got her."

He walked into the living room seeing that the swing had stopped swinging. She was wiggling around in the seat as her whining turned into crying.

Taehyung reached underneath her and grabbed her paci before sticking it in her mouth and turning the swing back on, "there we go, that stupid swing! How dare it stop."

Ahreum noticed Taehyung getting ready to walk away and started crying again, wanting attention from either him or Jungkook. Taehyung turned back around and knelt down in front of her, "now you're not even crying, you're just whining."

She reached for him with one hand, keeping the other wrapped around her blanket. The brunette sighed and unfastened the straps before lifting her out and carrying her in the kitchen.

"Of course, you'd give in," Jungkook said once the two appeared.

"She was bored!" Taehyung tried to defend knowing that was a complete lie. The swing had toys on the top of it and was a bunch of different colours that could keep even Haneul happy for an hour at least.