Chapter Fifty-Nine

Two months later~

Sometime in September~

Tae is 2 months pregnant

---

"And here's the heartbeat!" Dr. Lim said with a smile on her face. Dr. Lim was Taehyung's baby doctor he's been seeing for the past month. Last month they were able to listen to his little one's heartbeat for the first time and to say it was the most sentimental thing ever was an understatement. Let's just say Dr. Lim may have also been a bit teary-eyed by the end of it.

"Hmm..." She squinted at the monitor. The couple frowned at her but she ignored them.

"So that's why you're showing so early," Dr. Lim said, a huge smile spreading across her face, "Mr. Jeon, Mr. Kim look at this right quick."

They leaned in closer as the doctor pointed at the screen, "fetus A," she moved the doppler over just a little, catching a rapid moving heartbeat, "fetus B," she searched for the heartbeat before picking it up, "and....fetus C."

Nothing but the sound of Fetus C's heartbeat filled the room as the couple processed the new information. Taehyung squinted at the monitor before a smile started to blossom on his face, "triplets?"

"Triplets," Dr. Lim confirmed.

"Triplets?" Jungkook asked, his mind exploding.

"Yes, Mr. Jeon, look there's A, B and C, A and B may be identical whereas C over here might not be," the doctor explained, pointing at the two splotches which seemed as though they were merged and the little splotch which was further away, "its too early to tell now but Fetus A may be a bit smaller as well but as can wait and tell when you're about five months or six."

"We might be able to see the gender next month!" Dr. Lim said to which both males frowned, "next month?"

"The development is faster with trips," the redhead explained, "i'll have your due date pinpointed properly when you come back but i say you'll be ready to have then when you're around seven months."

Taehyung turned to face Jungkook, "we need to tell Haneul then."

"He reacted positively with Ahreum lets hope he does the same," Jungkook said, kissing the brunette's knuckles.

---

"Thank you so much for watching them, Em," Taehyung said, "how much do we owe you?"

Emily smiled and shook her head, "oh no no! Nothing, i don't want your money!" she laughed and patted the younger male's arm, "i'll see you later, congrats on the baby—"

"Babies."

"Twins?!"

"Triplets."

Emily's face dropped, "oh God, good luck Tae. Congratulations!"

Taehyung laughed and thanked her. Once she was gone and Jungkook had finished lying Ahreum down because she had fallen asleep, they two parents dragged Haneul into the living room and sat him down.

"Am i gonna get my Wii back?" Haneul asked with hope in his eyes.

"Yeah...no," Jungkook shook his head. The seven year old pouted and rested his chin in his hands, "then why are we all gathered here?"

"Because we want to talk to you, now stop running your mouth for just a couple minutes," Taehyung said with an eye roll.

Haneul gave them a bored look, his mind still stuck on his Wii which Jungkook had hidden from him. Taehyung shifted and looked at Jungkook who had already been looking at him. He nodded and Jungkook frowned. Taehyung frowned and tilted his head at Haneul. Jungkook knitted his eyebrows together and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Hannie you like have Are around right?" Taehyung started, "you like having a little sister, hmm?"

Haneul nodded, "there's the ups and downs like when she bites me...but besides that yeah! She's fun."

"Do you want more sisters or brothers?" Jungkook asked to which Haneul hummed in thought.

"More sisters, girls are easier and fun to be around, plus Ahreum likes to play dress up and that's pretty fun and I'm pretty sure boys don't like doing that besides Baekyeol but Baekyeol gets on my last nerve so....anyway i think i would like to have more sisters and keep the superior title as oldest dude around here and i can beat up all the nasty boys that try to talk to my sisters — remember when that one year old doof tried to play with Ahreum? Uh no, he couldn't even sing his ABCs like heck if i'd let him date my sister who is definitely smarter, she knows all her ABCs mhm."

That response was not expected. It left the two parents speechless and they almost forgot what they were doing.

"A-anyway..." Taehyung started, "what would you do if I told you that you are getting three new siblings?"

Haneul squinted before looking under the table, "where are they?"

"They're not here yet," Jungkook answered to which Haneul's eyes widened.

"Are they being shipped? They're foreign?"

"No...they're developing."

"Developing?"

"Hannie, remember when Ahreum was a tiny baby?" Taehyung tried.

"Yeah, she use to cry a lot."

"Yeah well, there are three little babies in my tummy—"

"YOU ATE THEM?!?!" Haneul stood up, "WERE THEY IN THE FOOD?!?! WHAT IF THEY'RE IN ME?! I'M TOO PRETTY TO HAVE BABIES!"

Regret was the main thing Taehyung and Jungkook were feeling at the moment. They regretted ever even sparking up a conversation with their imaginative eight year old but there was no backing out now.

"No, baby — you're not...you don't have babies in your tummy."

"Oh thank Shesus!" Haneul heaved a sigh of relief, "so how did they get in you?"

Jungkook pursed his lips and Taehyung hummed. They were not prepared for this.

"The—The god of babies came to me one night and shoved them into my stomach."

"Did you do sacrifices?"

"What?"

"The God of Babies only takes sacrifices before he gives the baby, why'd he give you three?"

"I'm done," Jungkook said, "Haneul you're gonna have three younger siblings, don't ask anymore questions okay? Just...accept it."

The eight year old nodded slowly before saying, "so about the Wii..."

-

Word Count: 999

This was honestly the best thing ever.

Yes Haneul is 8 now lol

Third grade.

Just so you guys can get an idea ↑