Chapter Seventy-Four

"Sssh, i think theys seepin..."

"Well duh, MiMi, look his eyes...teys are cwosed."

"W-Woo, you stink sthey can make me chick nuggets?"

"No, Seokie, teys are seepin."

"Can't sthey do it in sthere sweep?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"....B-because....it's hard to make chick nuggets when...when yous sweepin."

"I bet i can do it."

"Yeah, wight, MiMi."

"I sthink we sould tust...cuddle sthem."

"Good idea, Seokie, yous so smaht."

Taehyung kept his eyes closed but smiled when he heard his triplets' conversation. He felt chubby hands grab his shirt a small body hoisted itself onto his side. Someone else's small foot pressed against his stomach as they slid across Jungkook's body while the other triplet cuddled up to Jungkook. Jungkook lazily opened one eye as he felt Hyunseok wrap his short legs around his chest and his hair strands tickling his bare chest. 

The couple had been sleeping peacefully, Taehyung's arms were wrapped tightly around Jungkook's chest and his forehead was pressed against his bare back while Jungkook had his wrapped around Taehyung's and their legs were tangled together. Then they heard the little thuds of six feet padding against the floor then the creaking of their door opening. Haneul had stopped sleeping with them as he had said he was too big to do that now so they were happy they had three other little ones to cuddle with in the mornings.

"Mummy," Hyunmi whispered, "Mummy, it's time to wakey up!"

"Ssh MiMi!" Hyunwoo shushed, "teys get angwy if we's wakes thems up!"

Hyunwoo always added an 's' to things that didn't need them. Taehyung and Jungkook corrected him sometimes but other times they found it cute and just let it be. He was the only one that could pronounce the 'the' words correctly anyway. Haneul, on the other hand, took it upon himself to correct his brothers and sister every chance he could get.

Jungkook turned onto his other side and placed Hyunseok between him and Taehyung. The three year old giggled and sat up before pressed his chubby hands to the brunette's face and placing a slobbery kiss on his lips. Both parents began to be showered with a bunch of slobbery kisses and giggles until they finally gave in and opened their eyes.

"Good morning my cuties," Taehyung said as he rubbed Hyunwoo's head since he was sitting close to him.

"Can you make chick nuggets?" Hyunseok shyly asked, "sthe dinosaur kind!"

"You can't eat chicken nuggets for breakfast, silly," Jungkook said, "but we'll make you some for lunch."

Hyunseok puckered his lips in a pout but didn't argue. Taehyung sat up, causing Hyunmi to squeal and fall off his chest. She rolled like a potato before yelping when she fell over the edge.

"You okay baby girl?" Jungkook asked to which Hyunmi stood up and nodded.

Hyunwoo had managed to toughen her up. Hyunwoo always pushed her around, pulled her hair and use to throw cars and blocks at her (Taehyung and Jungkook punished him for it). So falling off the bed was nothing serious compared to being pushed into a wall or getting hit upside the head by the pointed part of a football.

Hyunseok was a shy toddler. He didn't bully his sister and liked to colour instead of playing with cars. Hyunwoo liked to push him around too which always ended up with the poor baby bursting onto tears and Hyunwoo blaming it on Hyunmi which would spark up a fight between the two.