Chapter Sixty-Nine

I changed the triplet's name to Hyunseok

---

"Hey, hey," a woman officer yelled, running towards the little boy who was running towards the woods, "stop running, its okay, I'm a police officer."

The little boy stopped running and turned to face her. His eyes were wide with fright and his whole body was shaking his breath was coming out in small puffs. She looked over at her team and waved for them to go on in. She put her gun and belt on the ground before putting her hands out.

"I won't hurt you," she said, "what's your name?"

He didn't answer and she sighed, "look, i'm a special agent, i work with the FBI, I'm here to save you okay? My name is Jennie." She held her badge out, "see my badge?"

The boy slowly walked towards her before wrapping his thin arms around her neck and burying his face in her neck. She sighed and hugged the young lad back.

"Can you tell me your name?" She asked as another agent walked towards her.

"M-Min Jaesung," the boy answered.

Jennie smiled, "well Jaesung, my teammate right here is going to take you to the hospital to check and make sure everything is okay and then we're going to try and contact your parents and you can go home."

Jaesung nodded and allowed the other woman to take his hand and lead him to her car.

"My name is Jisoo," the agent said, "do you know your parent's phone number?"

"I-I don't re-remember it."

She nodded and hopped in the front seat of her car, "what's their names?"

"Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok."

"I know Hoseok, I'll give him a call."

She dialled her friend's number and waited for him to answer. Jaesung stared at his fingers as tears gathered in his eyes. He was finally leaving that godforsaken place and going home. He couldn't wait to see Yoongi and Hoseok and be able to sleep in his own bed and not in a gross smelling room with a bunch of boys he didn't know. It was hard to think that all of those boys died, so he decided not to think about it.

"He wants to talk to you," Jisoo said, handing her phone to Jaesung who carefully took it in his hands.

"Hello?" Jaesung said, his voice still a little shaky. His all body was still trembling.

He heard Hoseok heave a sigh before he said, "hey, baby! I'm already on my way to get Yoons and we'll be at the hospital as soon as possible."

Jaesung could practically hear Hoseok's heart smile which made a tiny smile appear on his lips, "w-will you b-be there when i get th-there?"

"Probably, just sit tight okay? The doctors are going to check you and then you'll get to come home and tomorrow we can do whatever you want to do okay?"

"Okay."

"I love you, okay Jae?"

"Okay, i-i love you too, Hobi."

---

As soon as Jaesung stepped out of the car, he saw Yoongi running out of the hospital doors with Hoseok following behind. Jaesung wiggled out of Jisoo's grasp and ran towards them and was engulfed by Yoongi's arms.

Tears sprung out of the eight year old's eyes as he wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck. Yoongi placed his hand on the back of Jaesung's head and squeezed the short boy as if he was to let go then he'd disappear again. Hoseok placed his hand on Jaesung's back and kissed the boy's head.